What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

India and nepal

ibandublin

Hello!!
Planning to come back to India and nepal, when will be the harvest season over there?? Same time in the 2 countries??
I'm already been in Parvati valley in India, some recommendations where to go to find the best plants in India?? And where is the biggest fields in Nepal??
Thanks everybody 😘😘🤩🤩💕💕

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hay that's a good question friend because not many people get to travel there. The best wat to find those answers is from the laypeople that live there. Why don't you keep us posted on your trip so we can learn about India and Nepal? Post photos of your trip friend so we can see that interesting journey unfolding. Thanks for the post friend.

therevverend

Veteran
Haven't been to India since I was a kid so I can't give you any first hand recommendations. Harvest time is similar to the rest of the northern Hemisphere, late September-December, with the mountain strains finishing earlier and the later tropical strains finishing as late as January/February. Parvati Valley strains for instance finish mid October until early November. Did you make it to Malana? I hear the ganja growers have been pushed higher up into the mountains, out the Malana Gate seems to be where the good stuff happens.

Shouldn't be hard to find in Nepal, the stuff grows wild all over the hills. My friends that travelled there didn't have any problems. You'll find the same situation there as in India, the higher you go the earlier the harvest, starting in mid October, in the lower elevation tropical parts harvest runs into December. Good luck I'll bet you have an incredible journey!

limegreenlimey

Harvest, for resin (charss) in the mountains is October. In the south/lowlands where they grow for weed (e.g. Kerala) it is later, usually early December, for those long sativa varieties