What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Inaugural Thread~Reservoir Seeds~

G

Any questions,comments or whatnot....
Post 'em here if you like!

Welcome to IC.COM!

Cheers!

Nazgule

Mr. Rezdog sir. will you be comming out with new/more Will Wonder seeds soon?? I hope so!! Big fan!! :D

G

"Mr. Rezdog sir. will you be comming out with new/more Will Wonder seeds soon?? I hope so!! Big fan!!"

See my forum for details.

....And drop the 'sir' stuff,we're all friends here :)

Hey Rez

Hey Rez

Will you be submitting info here, like you have in the Advanced techniques/breeders forum at OG?

We all enjoy learning, especially when you address more advanced topics that the normal grower might not fully understand. Here's looking forward to it!;)

BP

G

I'll definately be submitting TONS of content here....and less elsewhere ;)

Looking forward to the ride!

Cheers!

coriander

Wet Lettuce
Good stuff, REZ !!!

Good stuff, REZ !!!

I haven't grown your seeds ever, as they say, results speak for themself !!!

Satans pal

Just curious, but do you plan on any more crosses with any other breeders like with BOG? I have some LSD going now, in veg, and cant wait to taste it. I've seen your pics on SD, and I gotta tell ya they look tasty. Make sure you keep keeping on. SP

Latest posts

Latest posts