What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Your Opinion, What Is The Best Way To Set Up A 5X5 Dry Tent? Does This Sound Like A Proper Set Up? Any Tips Are Greatly Appreciated!

MajorGrindage

I am going to be adding a dry tent to my grow room soon which already has a 5x5 veg tent, and 5x5 flower tent.

I use the Gorilla Grow Tent brand for all of my tents.

My questions are:

1:
Gorilla grow Tent offers "Hanging Dry Racks", which im thinking about using, but want to make sure there isnt a better option first. Regardless of price, im looking for the best most high quality set up possible.

2: Are Oscillating fans necessary or should my duct fan provide enough air flow? Right now im planning on a 5x5 dry tent, with 2 ac infinity 6 inch clip on oscillating fans, and an 8 inch ac infinity T8 duct fan and carbon filter. Is this a good set up for a dry tent for a grow with a 5x5 veg and flower tent?

3: Ill also be getting a 70 pint dehumidifier. Is it better to have it inside the dry tent, or just inside of the room that the tent is in?

Thank you! If there is any other tips you can think of for a proper dry tent please let me know! Its much appreciated!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I would have some small oscillating fans on hand to use if needed. Allowing a breeze in the canopy is a must for transpiration out of the stomata. The 70-pint dehumidifier should be on hand to keep it dry just in case. You may not need it all the time but there will be times you will. You have to watch the humidity very closely when using any dehumidifier. You will have to spend a lot of time getting dialed in daily and that is key. Having all the equipment on hand just in case is a plus for any grow. I think you are on the right track. Keep us posted friend after you get set up.

Latest posts

Latest posts