What's new

In Your Opinion, The Hardest to Clone Strain youve encountered??

AeroJoe

seems for me like most of the kushes take a bit longer to root most strains root in 7-10 days but alien og took around 3 weeks to drop roots.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The White was the worst/longest rooter of all the strains I've tried growing.

Also, A cheap replacement for a heat mat... You can use a Heating Pad, the new ones cut off after an hour..So get a timer that can be turned off and on every 30 minutes, and leave you heating pad turned on at all times...Then the timer will cut it off and on every 30 minutes....Its perfect...and a heating pad cost like 5 bucks.....Works great.

Also put a towel on the floor, then the heating pad on top of the towel, will help keep it warmer....i have wood floors through out my house...Carpet wouldn't be so bad.

And I agree, Kushes are a bitch... I have a Beautiful Blueberry Indica, purple pheno, that is really hard to get roots..Takes forever....like 3/4 weeks....lol..Sucks.

statusquo

I had trouble with blueberry as well haha. Funny to note that Flo and Blueberry have come up multiple times. I'm hopefully going to be taking some Chem D & aliendog cuts here in a few weeks so we'll see how that goes.

Never had problems, ever.

hmmm....lol. Offtopic! The thread asks which strain was the hardest to clone that you have encountered not how good you are at cloning or if you have ever had problems cloning. Hopefully this was just a case of unidentified internet sarcasm.

Latest posts

Latest posts