What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(In your opinion)Is growing weed for profit even worth it anymore?

Rondon

I don't mess with bars. Too many people there to not have a good time. Some really butch lesbian went off on me about some sort of college funding. I was just interested in the girl from india. Then on my birthday some dude bought me some shots then said it was his birthday and wanted me to buy him drinks. I think he pushed me off my stool when my people were trying to get me laid with some fairly cute college girl. The guy got beat by a recon marine who then got all depressed. By a pool stick. Giess the cops came and that was fairly usual for that bar. That's why I liked weed. It let me get into touch ith my spirit being sad. But weed makes shadow work kinda difficult due to stress and hormones.

I dont do bars any more as well. Long time. But the wife and I do stay home and get shitfaced. Just her and I once in awhile. Get drunk and play cards. . Did last night with the mother n law. Ive done enough partying out there for 10 lifetimes. Done every drug just about ever invented. Cannabis is it for me anymore. And some good beer once in awhile. Such a homebody these days. And I like it like that.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I haven't been in a bar for 35 years. I have better things to do.

lately no live music, but in the past twenty years I've been countless times to see many great bands live in many bars(some with good beer and good vibes). Nothing beats live music, and I don't go for stadium rock.

Latest posts

Latest posts