What's new

In searching for outdoor keeper 50N

P

Peacer

Hello,
some actualisation - yesterday Ive cutted from all regular seeds one cut to recognize sex . .

P

Peacer

hello
so they are now few days under 400w hps @ 17/7...
i dont know sex yet, but Im expecting some preflowers under hps...i will take some cuts and after few weeks mothers (and fathers) will go outdoor to the ground ...
when i have time, they are shining at the sun
one c99 and one bangi haze thrown out for slow grow...
water is bubbling , with aquarium filter ... water ph 6-6,5 (soil 6-7)

5x moscas C99
picture.php

bangi haze 4
picture.php

chemdog13 indica pheno alias G13
picture.php

pamir gold pregrowing
picture.php

those in 3,5l are mandalas california dream
and bigger small is CHERRY OG and smaller small is EASY SATIVA
picture.php

P

Peacer

8x nepalese jam & 2x Purps plus last three c99´s in black pot
picture.php

also started some indoor seeds for cuts before flowering - GOLDEN TIGER ... it will be interesting to have experience with those wild brutalities ----- sativa look from start, bravo ... theyve had some problems with predators so they look like they look (Ive used neem oil)
picture.php

G

guest845704

Nice strains, and well organized grow. What outdoor hole size u plan?:ying:

P

Peacer

Nice strains, and well organized grow. What outdoor hole size u plan?:ying:

high
thank you, Im trying all the best after some bad experiences :D
and very good question. it depends primarily on conditions . 40-70l for each. for earlier genetix less of course
fullon substrate with hydrogel and all bio incl. in soil , just few times with liquid ferts , yummy yummy organic

P

Peacer

so today...
were three plants repotted to ground - easy sativa (small 15cm seed , cca 40l) ,,,, pamir gold (cca 80l , good branched 35cm ) ,,,, and california dream (cca 50l, very sativaish yet)...
nepalese jams and 2 purps into 6-10l pots with compost...small 20cm seeds, dont know sex...
bangi haze / c99 dont know sex yet, only one best bangi in grow is female :dance013: but many cuts already taken and in two weeks will be all clear...
and finally new seeds for trying LBHs AUTOFLOWER ASIAN HAZE full thai X haze which can be grown out her :woohoo::woohoo: and Darwin seeds Night Hail Ultra :thank you: som there is place for crossings together :biggrin:

bogatin

If you can get some Bushmans that were brought from SA and acclimatized in Switzerland you will get a very fast, strong, electric buzz sativa. She's small but delivers a strong punch. Finishes mid to end of September at 45ish latitude.

Other then that. GL with the search.

S

Scrappy-doo

Have yrs of growth C99 at 43dgr N; always done well, never moldy. Never had exp with this Mosca though.....

Real interested in C-99, but it is a bit rainy in the fall, although I'm a lil bit lower lat than you. So she performs well in this enviro? Might give her a try...

I am real interested in Maple Leaf Indica. I have not read anything negative yet. Fast finisher, never molds, and is real nice smoke. Gonna try that one def this year.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
...and Darwin seeds Night Hail Ultra :thank you: som there is place for crossings together :biggrin:

Wish you luck with NHU! It is great outdoor strain with massive indica high. Here is my from 2008:

picture.php

Black and green pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

She was ready about half of october on 52N.

Happy growing!

P

Peacer

Wish you luck with NHU! It is great outdoor strain with massive indica high. Here is my from 2008:

View Image

Black and green pheno:

View Image

View Image

She was ready about half of october on 52N.

Happy growing!

good looking man :ying:
Im happy with that NHU seeds...
i wish to cross c99 with that NHU and do some selection of f2 seeds together this or next year. c99 is not good for mold, but its primarily for indoor and i must try her . I dont expect some real outdoor resistant keeper from her, but who knows...NHU bring to her some mold resistant !
maple leaf indica is good, Ive heard about it...more interested in sativas, but for example herijuana was luxurious smoke from outdoor, only late finishing wasnt without troubles...heribei may be also good choice for solid relax indica keeper

bogatin

IME M1 finishes late september at 45N. hashberry was mid-late october for me

c99 might be pushing it way up there at 50N. its done first week of october at 45N

good luck with your search. I need to try that bangi haze myself

Hey there DD!

I've seen you C99 grows. Very nice. I was always surprised how they finished so early at 45 lat. I forgot. Were they from clone or from seed? WLY C99?

I had them done by the end of second week at 46 lat from seed. No mold but I had some PM problems. Air circulation is the key.

P

Peacer

hi
zen seeds could do the job for you
peace
mani

high
you are right !
I have already experience with gg x dp - it was so early and woderfull plant...and hazed erdpurt (one of two females without any strenght , erdbeer dominating at all , its not my cup of tea)... some genetix are nice ! Im looking to arnes power haze maybe next year, Im curious for references this year...

P

Peacer

so ... 8nepalese jams and 2 purps are newly into 6-10l pure compost...
picture.php

picture.php

california dream
picture.php

cherry OG
picture.php

Applesauce

I will be following this thread closely as I too am test running C99 BX-1 from Mosca. I have heard some say C99 is great outdoors, while others claim it is a mold magnet. We will find out. I have 4 different females. A few grapefruit phenos and one fruit punch pheno. I am in a very damp climate come September. Good plant for indoors but I am curious.

My outdoor staples are a large, bushy pheno of Mandala #1 and my favorite, the original Biddy Early (non auto pheno). Biddy Early is just superb. The plant stacks on bud sites like crazy and grows like a Christmas tree.

P

Peacer

maybe lemon skunk? Im thinkning about that one too ...
biddy early looks impressive, some people like also great early mendocino madness...

Applesauce

I think you should check out Hybrids From Hell. Their Hash Plant 2 looks incredible. Actually, all of them look top notch for outdoors.

P

Peacer

so bangi haze - 5seeds into soil...one is out cause of slow grow, four seeds stayed --- all 4 phenos aaaaaaaaaaare (B1,2,3,4)

...........females :biggrin: :woohoo::peacock:

moscas c99 - 6seeds ... one thrown out for slow grow,,,three females (C1,4,5) and two males (C2,3)

best growing phenotipes with best braching (C1/B1) females, so first favorites are here, but its still soon ...

and Ive mixed soil -
compost 70/cocos 30...
...into that 50% weight of commercial substrates , all together, finally 50% soil / 10-20% cocos / 20-35% compost ... plusbasic bio fertilizer , and bone meal...
and plus some hydrogel ...
and mykorhiza mushrooms ...