What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In search of Florida Crippy

gh0st9

Veteran
Stoney, spot on homie, by dankness I meant the heavy muskiness, like I said related to an old line skunk, but its not 100% skunk, and not like the RKS, more like rotting fruit and wood, with the oily funk undertone that smells like motor grease. A hint of OG, but nothing like it. Growth structure , not certain, never seen her grown out, closest would be bud on the vine, but it was unlike most OG structures, not nearly as viney..I think you mightve actually found her, after looking at the bud pic, I'm quite certain thats her. Good job hunting my dude!

gh0st9

Veteran
And I agree, fuck supaklown, I like how he spits about "fakes" and how breeders should do, but does the complete opposite...Hypocrite to the max.. Just cuz you got IG fame, and bunch of dudes in the "industry" on your nuts doesn't mean you still aint fakin the funk... Trying to force his way into the footnotes of Canna lineage history with a renamed cut... Can't fool those who actually are in the know... Seeing fakes cashing in is always funny...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
See thats where i disagree.... none of the ogs are the exact shit i was smokin on back then ..... they all have things this has in there, sumthin similar but in strain got part of this n then went in different directions..... this def aint original og kush we got a cut called that to.. im not supa never said it was... this is crippies. Now as to what og is????? Believe what u want... its a little bit of this n that nobody really knows... ppl tryin to remember shit if u were there u dont forget... like jordan shooting his first shot. .. i do believe this is part of it would say its where og gets its complexity from.... could well be a grandparent to og... i dont know how old an the actual origin of it... just that this was what was gettin blown up in florida n sent up the east coast. ..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I agree completely ghost.... wrote last post before u posted urs.... disagree with the ghost being crippies 100%... its ghost og always was ... its bomb ran it a bunch... prefer my sfv ... sfv is just my gurl...

gh0st9

Veteran
I think we agree on the same thing, just miscommunicating lol. I could see this being in the og pedigree for sure, just saying its not a straight up og. Like you were saying, if you brought a bud by I wouldn't call it an og by anymeans, but there is Def a relation either in an ancestor plant or this was actually worked into an og. Like I stated earlier, I doubt it was actually called crippy by the growers, so it very well may be in the og plain as day and just that none of us can piece the puzzle together.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
And I agree, fuck supaklown, I like how he spits about "fakes" and how breeders should do, but does the complete opposite...Hypocrite to the max.. Just cuz you got IG fame, and bunch of dudes in the "industry" on your nuts doesn't mean you still aint fakin the funk... Trying to force his way into the footnotes of Canna lineage history with a renamed cut... Can't fool those who actually are in the know... Seeing fakes cashing in is always funny...

Superbowl is legit, the original Crippy came from his Jedi master father in Hawaii . The real story goes, superfag's Obi-Wan found the cut while surfing 100ft lava waves in the island of bullshit off the coast of hanna-dudu. LOL

On a serious note I still say Hash plant x, Why? because I've had some Hash Plants ( HP x NL#1 ) that had that Dank, skunky, musky, greasy, fuely smell to them, not only that some had the look and that Crippy narcotic effect.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lol... now i get what ya saying. ... everything had to of come from somewhere. .. def less golfbally then ogs..n it is a word according to my phone...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
as a fag, i take offense to you calling supa one.

ghost and stoney you nailed it with the musk. that was the missing thing i couldn't put my finger on. kinda like pheramone-y she made us all fall in love for life.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
as a fag, i take offense to you calling supa one.

ghost and stoney you nailed it with the musk. that was the missing thing i couldn't put my finger on. kinda like pheramone-y she made us all fall in love for life.

I'm pretty sure you're a blunt, as for calling superclown a fag, well I was referring to him as a joint ( aka Fag ) because the guy was blowing smoke out of his ass with that fairy tail.

Latest posts

Latest posts