What's new

In my rightcorner Chemdog and in my left we have Kalashnikova!

By taking care of you mean what exactly? Pruning? Tying down? I'd be carefull,man. At this point in flower you want to leave it alone. Any rough stuff now and you'll disrupt the flow of flowering hormones and auxines. Causing stress. More stress means less buds.

If it where my grow: Position them as best you can in the net without damaging them. Then in a few weeks,or whenever they stop stretching, when they are well and truly flowering you can clean out all the larf under the screen.

suprb

By taking care of you mean what exactly? Pruning? Tying down? I'd be carefull,man. At this point in flower you want to leave it alone. Any rough stuff now and you'll disrupt the flow of flowering hormones and auxines. Causing stress. More stress means less buds.

If it where my grow: Position them as best you can in the net without damaging them. Then in a few weeks,or whenever they stop stretching, when they are well and truly flowering you can clean out all the larf under the screen.

What i ment was i cut down the net that currently is in the tent, take them out, clean them up a little then place them in another position and use almost like a SOG technique.
In this case i thought that i could be nice to do a little net for them to help them spread out as evenly as possibly and of course the support of holding up the steams if they'll get heavy.
But at the bottom of the plants also tie down the stalks so they will be a little shorter so i get more space at the top = a longer flowering time if needed. :)

Bad idea?

suprb

The first hour of flowering day 16/57.

The first hour of flowering day 16/57.

It seems like i at least can go to bed happy now! :huggg:

W

willyweed

hope these 2 strains work out for you ,can't wait to see some nice buds on them

suprb

Thx man!
Today it's day 22 in the flowering period and as soon as the light goes out i will take some pictures on them. :)

suprb

Day 26 of flowering

Day 26 of flowering

One of theese plants the one i earlier took pictures on, the one that got theese pollen sacks, after about 2 days they where shooting allover, what does this mean?
I picked every single one away then i sprayed the plant with alot of water if it helps i dont know but the plant has stopped preduce them now.
Now one an then i get this rusty dots on the plant, more magnesium?

Here comes a couple shots.

Peace out!

suprb

Day 29 of the flowering period.

Day 29 of the flowering period.

I may have done something stupid now.

I came home after work and i see theese pollen sacs that has cracked open and it where alot of pollen on the leaves so in panic more or less i got rid of that plant, it has just been problems since the first pollen sacs started popping out.

So there where 4 but now 3.. But i aint feeling bad about it because it became more space for the rest.

And this shit ass timers i got they are flipping out once in a while and i hope the plants dont set back some time now, but time will show.

I just took a few pictures at them, check em out!

suprb

Looking good...

Thx man!
Do you think it was stupid of me to get rid of the other plant?
What whould happen with these other plants if they got a swing of this pollen when i took it out, i mean they are a pretty far in the flowering period.
Should i be worried? Worst case scenario what whould happen?

Well,it depends. You could have just plucked the balls off and kept the one that hermied under close watch...but its a matter of degrees,I guess. How long ago did they get pollen on them? Spray them with water,ASAP. Moisture will neutralize the pollen. It takes a little while for the pollen to ''take'',so you might get out of this with seedless weed.

Worst case scenario? You get a bunch of seeds. Doesn't really ruin the weed. Just annoying...

suprb

Well,it depends. You could have just plucked the balls off and kept the one that hermied under close watch...but its a matter of degrees,I guess. How long ago did they get pollen on them? Spray them with water,ASAP. Moisture will neutralize the pollen. It takes a little while for the pollen to ''take'',so you might get out of this with seedless weed.

Worst case scenario? You get a bunch of seeds. Doesn't really ruin the weed. Just annoying...

Okey, next time i will go with just one or maybe 2 at tops in this tent.
4 plants in this tight little tent is way off..

suprb

They're starting to stink really nice i must say, almost like i cant control my self you know.
I walk in feel at the buds a little then the smell from the fingers, damn thats good!
CANT WAIT! Hehe..

suprb

They're starting to stink really nice i must say, almost like i cant control my self you know.
I walk in feel at the buds a little then the smell from the fingers, damn thats good!
CANT WAIT! Hehe..

suprb

UPDATE: Day 32 of flowering.

UPDATE: Day 32 of flowering.

UPDATE:
Should i clean off some fan leaves or should i keep em on?

Have a great weekend!
Peace.

S

SeaMaiden

Only worry about those fan leaves that are shading good bud sites, if there are any. Otherwise, leave them be.

suprb

Day 39 in the flowering period and i think they feel fine.

Day 39 in the flowering period and i think they feel fine.

Today i tied up some "boxes" for the plants so it will be easier to get "sunlight" at the spots that where hidden before.
One of the plants the shortest one in the left corner has started to develop some serious bud at the top of it and that is really nice.
But to the problem/not, the top leaves on that plant has these brown/orange dots all over them ( i will show picture later ) but the plant seems to feel fine because this serious bud i was thinking.