What's new

In-laws

Lord Doobie

I realized last week that I hadn't been meditating anymore. I got back on track, cleared my mind, and focused on creativity. Thru meditation, I was able to realize that the in-laws are not my problem. The fuksticks have made their own karma and now must lie in it. I can't help it if they screwed up their lives and are divorced and lonely. My problem is actually recording 8 more of my songs this month.

So what happened?
I woke up to find the MIL had left a day early
I found a perfect place to grow that not even the fuksticks could find
The background music to my film arrived early
The BIL now doesn't come in (musta picked up my vibe)
Found a 20,000 euro contest to enter my film in
Got a call from a buddy in Hawaii...can use his place to hang next winter
Sun came out and melted all the snow
3 websites updated
New batteries for my vaporizer (MFLB)
Cancelled half of the cat insurance

Everything has calmed down thanks to the healing power of meditation. I also realized that relationships are all we basically have in life...except for loners in love with their big screen TV's and pickup trucks

Thanks for a few mature replies

the kids who replied may now resume masterbating

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I realized last week that I hadn't been meditating anymore. I got back on track, cleared my mind, and focused on creativity. Thru meditation, I was able to realize that the in-laws are not my problem. The fuksticks have made their own karma and now must lie in it. I can't help it if they screwed up their lives and are divorced and lonely. My problem is actually recording 8 more of my songs this month.

So what happened?
I woke up to find the MIL had left a day early
I found a perfect place to grow that not even the fuksticks could find
The background music to my film arrived early
The BIL now doesn't come in (musta picked up my vibe)
Found a 20,000 euro contest to enter my film in
Got a call from a buddy in Hawaii...can use his place to hang next winter
Sun came out and melted all the snow
3 websites updated
New batteries for my vaporizer (MFLB)
Cancelled half of the cat insurance

Everything has calmed down thanks to the healing power of meditation. I also realized that relationships are all we basically have in life...except for loners in love with their big screen TV's and pickup trucks

Thanks for a few mature replies

the kids who replied may now resume masterbating
listen to you LD all high n' mighty now.......

2 or 3 weeks and you're back in the same fucking boat again, good luck.

E

el dub

No offense, but I'm guessing those of us who have taken the time to reply in this thread have learned more about the OP than the OP has learned about healthy relationships.

lw

ddrew

Veteran
. I also realized that relationships are all we basically have in life...
You're right, so why spend your only life living spinelessly in a miserable one?

Glad to hear things have temporary improved.
I have to agree with SFL though, you will be right back in the same place again soon enough, as you haven't really fixed/changed anything.

I said before you need to put your foot down with these people once and for all, and stop living like Lorddoormat

MrDanky

lord doobie, i see you finally had enough!

man sets home on fire because some of his family wouldn't leave the home.

CONWAY, SC --

Horry County Police arrested a Loris man following a residential fire that was deemed by investigators to have been intentionally set.

Officers responded to a Mason Lane home at the request of Horry County Fire Rescue after they extinguished a fire at the address and determined the fire was set and was spread with an accelerant, according to a release issued by Horry County Police Tuesday morning.

"As a result of their investigation, it was determined that the homeowner intentionally set fire to the residence due to family members refusing to vacate the property," according to the release.

No injuries were reported as a result of the incident.

Carl Preston Johnson, 50, of Lorris, was charged with third degree arson in the incident, according to the release. He is currently in custody at the J Reuben Long Detention Center.

Latest posts

Latest posts