What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In 2012 Im gunna...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres my stuff. first is of a lil AF ladie next is of some bigger AF hybrid ladies.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

can u find the lil Marryjane plant that is hidden in this lil garden.
picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
all I see are tomatoes and things that look like tomatoes, but then again Im high.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
up date time. Ok so far there doing good. one of them is flowering just like the Af I had last year. the rest r starting to flower now. but on a sad note this other lil AF ladie I had ended up megga hermmie so she had to go.

This shit is gunna get interesting this time around because u know how phenos grow. its a u never know what ur gunna get kind of thing.

I do have more plants than these but there still small Ill get pix of them in a week or so.

picture.php

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
i am watching over your shoulders cheesebuds :lurk:

nice bushy plants ya got there.
happy season :wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update time. so there r 5 ladies in there all from seeds that came from my AF pink haired sativa and one of them turned out to grow indica. only one of them is full on auto flowering the others r just now starting to flower. and only 2 of 5 have the pink hairs. and so far the 1 in full flower smells like melted brown sugar. yumm yumm. and this one looks just like the 2 I had lastyear.
Im hoping that the other ladies grow some beautiful n fat buds.

picture.php

picture.php

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
and later this after evening I get new pix of the indica and sativa hydrids growing in the big metal pot.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres an update. getting nice n bushy. the smell is a little bit skunky and a lil bit fruity also. :)
the little guys in the metal pot r doing good too. hope these all end up female.
theres not half as many as last year ATM. but when i get back from my vacation in august Ill be planting more seeds. it'll be a short trip. and the ladies are in an auto watering system.

befor another tie down agen.
picture.php

after the tie down.
picture.php

heres the 5 in the metal pot. also I toped the other 4 of em today.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
quick question. how long do seeds take to fully ripen? my auto flowering sativa has a few seeds growing in it and i wanted to get them fully ripe befor i harvest.

and a nother question. what was eating my lil plants in the last pic. they seem fine now. I never ever saw not 1 caterpillar on them. and i hope I never seem.
also if they all end up female Ill be super happy cuz they came from both dank sativas and dank indicas from my garden of 2010.
woo hoo.

:tumbleweed: