What's new

Improvements ?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering what others think that have the units could be done better.

I didn't care for the way the wires are setup to hang them. I would buy a extra bracket or something so I can direct them at different angles if it was available. I would like to be able to aim them.

A lot of people use cabinets and being able to mount the unit flush with a surface would be great but the fan intake would be blocked .

S_a_H

LEDGirl

Veteran
For angles I currently use easy-lift light hangers (aka sun-lift) or chain. We may be able to make a bracket or something in the future, but right now it hasn't been a concern voiced by very many. Some customers have shortened the cables, or made their own to fit their application. For now this may be the best method until we get more feedback. By the way (and thanks S_a_H for starting this), I'd love feedback that might help us to design more user-friendly models in the future. Tell us the little things you'd like incorporated into the light, or made a bit better and I'll see what I can do to improve our models ;)

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about drilling and threading holes around the sides and attach the wires to somekind of threaded stud so they could be unscrewed and rearranged for different angles ?

S_a_H

Attachments

• qqqq 001 (2) [1024x768].jpg
    qqqq 001 (2) [1024x768].jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
  • qqqq 002 (2) [1024x768].jpg
    qqqq 002 (2) [1024x768].jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 38

MeanBean

yes, I had to shorten the straps myself. Workes fine...

I have a LED unit form another manufacture and the simply have eye hole stlye bolts in the mountaing bracket holes in the case. Those could be swapped into the penatror.

I'm planning on getting a 2nd gen penatrator, once i get this I am going to have to make a dual light mounting unit. then i will hook this mounting unit to the lights and some grow yos in my cab.

Latest posts

Latest posts