What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Harvest done in Ketama

Harvest done in Ketama

Hi there good people!
Just sharing a couple of pics from the harvest in Ketama:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take it easy guys and keep toking in peace:ying:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hash from Morocco

Hash from Morocco

Ardela
picture.php

Mexicana
picture.php

Fresh as it comes
picture.php

One nice bag
picture.php

Wake&Bake!!!:ying:

BERED

Nice shots..

So guys wtf is Jardallah ?!..
I've read and heard several stories about it..but I'm not sure they're right..

certainly is not made with the usual Moroccan strain..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
jardallah is supposed to be mexican or jamaican strains grown in morroco... MMM i came across the jamaican one few times, this is some of the best uplifting smoke you can find... I love it !!!

thanks for the picts guys, amazing shots and hashs !

frankishow

My hash for a happy year.

Maroccan "mexican strain"
picture.php

Bourbuka
picture.php

Manali cream "carta oro"
picture.php

Top left bourbuka - Top right Manali cream
In the bottom left of the highest quality cream morocco -
In the lower right Maroccan "Mexican strain"

picture.php

A happy new year to all users of ICmag. :jump:

:wave:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
nice ! Are you sure this is manali cream ?? These gold stamps are more a thing of Pakistan's Tribal Areas.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Irie !

frankishow

Hello Mriko I can assure you that the two extremities of the block was the stamp that says "the top quality manali cream", i can assure you that it tastes very bitter, very good ..
Best wishes for a happy new year full of positive vibration ..
Sorry for my English but I use an online translator.
:wave:

hom

Veteran
Hello all, will have some photos up soon from my Nepalese hashish adventure...just back from the producing areas and they are just amazing places...just gonna help clear up the Jardulla/hardalla question...have smoked this type of hashish many times in Morocco and few times in europe thanks to a close friends anus..as far as Im aware, hardulla is the Arabic word for mix, so it just means new genetics being crossed with the traditional kif and paki strains that have been the Moroccan staple for years..mexican, jamaican, afghan and nepalese strains are all being used recently hence the name Jar/hardulla covers them all...Its actually hard to find real true moroccan hashish anywhere in country anymore unless you get to Ketama...Most farmers on the lower slopes have been converted to these mixes which is a shame for the traditional genepool... fuckin tasty though...anyway, enjoy and get whacked...

SativaBreather

Veteran
hardulla is an indian strain being used in morocco. produces a very soft black hash with a sedative stone, stronger than the pakistani used out there. The mexican is full flavoured but not as strong

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
the jardallah I've smoked definetly had a very close high to the Carribean sativas I have smoked, as well as the jamaican I've grown indoor. the taste was really similar as well, kinda green with a little peppery aftertaste, more natural than really tasty, but unforgeatable...
It would hit straight up to your head, a strong boost, very euphoric, uplifting. Really really nice.

However I do understand the problem of getting these plants out-there and polluting the genepool. I don't know what we could do about it except spreading the word around like i did try in Nepal.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
all kinda insanity in those thread ...why i miss for long time i don't no but from now sure i'll be watching closely and maybe my next time come back from india i post some nice shot from real manali cream and some kick ass charas from parvaty valley excactly from Nectam village where up this small village at around 3000 mt there is the best jungla ( name of special quality of charas) i've smoked ever after 6/7 year i go in mountain in india...

G

goldengolly

very informative this thread- thanks guys....i heard rifman was introducing new strains in morrocco had no idea that jamican indian strains had found there way there...which would be good as everything i tried- primo moroc hash in holland it was just ok..mild really and not really psychoactive enough for me --i never was dazzled by music or anything ,..more a kind of mild brain dead affect -awake functioning yhea but no exhilaration..though that having been said i am no expert of all their wares...the only ones i have tried if these labels are correct-super super plom,super polm.polms and tibilza?....nothing campared to indians i had while back packing...first time i had some kind of kashmiri looking back it must of been something else in it..would not surprise me for the houseboat owners on dal lake to try something like that out to keep u there;)..the ONLY time ever i felt vibrations ripple through my untramelled soul...as if they came from across universe through soul then into the distant universe again...almost mystical i thought...anyway never had it again and i was in india for a yr...i have heard reports that some hash can contain belladonna in it as this is a sacred plant as well for sadhus...though who nows..probably not used to it so i read into the hit more than i would now...i loved the junglis the best....an excellent night was smoking a few and listening to bbc worldwide in our guesthouse...that was rock n roll---cocooned in tranquility;) lovely scenery....everybit was different..i really nice bit we got from dharmasala...different than the darker paravati types but more contented...i have never tried the stuff from almora as i passsed through -it is a growing region in up hills ---any1 try this stuff --who does it compare???--p.s.

G

goldengolly

the secong time i went to india the best bit of jungli was obtained from a long term french hippy in goa...quite a character with his shiva tattoos motorbike etc but approachable -cool...one of the few hippies that i liked there....in other words down to earth and not pretentious....he seems to have his finger on the jungli pulse i think he refered to himself as the 'JUNGLIMAN'....that stuff was trippy...5 of us where drinking at mango tree and he and some girl kept passing chillums...my mates one dutch tried to keep up,,,,the other folk the israelis petered away i kept sucking in like a fiend as i was up all night the night before-naughty---but as long as they were making them i said i would puff....petty my mates all whited out so we had to leave back to baga beach they tried to be cool said goodbye saving face and all that....when we left on scooters each time we got to junction at end of rd we had not a clue what way to go so went other way.even though we lived there for weeks and knew way...after 6 times passing the mango tree with the french hippy peering out at us i was laffing like a banshee as all the others were convinced they were going to die on the rd.....i still chuckle looking back..when we finally got back to our house half thought it was not our place ...it was dark but fractalized and moving to me like a trippy henzel and grettel house...now i have never had effects like this from moroc...though never did chillums with their grear either....

Latest posts

Latest posts