What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Anyone else very sad that the Moroccan genepool has been polluted? Don't see what was wrong with the traditional Moroccan.

I am. Some people thought that foreign strains would be better (because producing more than the skimpy local sativa), forgetting that their own local strains are unique ! what a mistake...

Irie !

ElRubio

Veteran
I am. Some people thought that foreign strains would be better (because producing more than the skimpy local sativa), forgetting that their own local strains are unique ! what a mistake...

Irie !

+1
you are right mriko...its amazing what difference is morocco between today and 10 years ago...

mr.haze420

Veteran
most of the moroc mixes i have seen latley have not been good. i am only smoking the real ones, old school moroc for me

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
we know we know!!! mr. u def have some of the best..a true hash lover.....i still have some of the s2 in my special stash box

K

Karma Genetics

I even prefer the mid. grade real marocan, Over most modern maroco mixed stuff.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
well jardallah (which is morrocon hash from foreign genetics) was a real pleasure to smoke, and some of the best hash i ve smoked, even homemade.

so i can t totally agree...

but i have yet to know if what i ve smoked as morrocon was the real deal, very pure but was it pure morrocon genetics ?

i love this thread, thanks for the picts ! mr haze, great hash as always ... !

ElRubio

Veteran
hey all hashish frends:
according to this thread, and specially this last discussion about moroccans, i´d love to show one of this special things scored some days ago. (Thx to whole good ppl again).
I think it´s propably an ice-watered extraction of a NO kiffi (moroccan landrace) plant, Dimajones suggested it came propably from jamaican plants... or mexican i´d added, but he has a better fresh memories from Morocco than me hehehe what a lucky man! In fact, i never imagine that it could contains moroccan plant...it´s more spicy-musky i suggest...

please, take a look on it, i find the typical reddish colour of the good amber:

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

MarocIce_001.jpg

i bought it at the scandalous price of 10€/g, and from the hand of a friend, go figure...

best vibes to all icmaggers

B

bonecarver_OG

looks like its worth that price :D hehe

we pay about the same here for moroc ice :( most of the time... a bit too hefty :D hehe

peace!

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
I agree, this hashish has awesome taste and is ,by far, the more reddish hashish i´ve seen ever.

I dont think water extraction because it doesnt have the "plastic texture" of the worked WH, it breaks really soft like bread..I think worked dry sieve from no kiff plants, nor paki-marroc plants..i guess some of the new jamaican or mexican genes that is working on some few Rif areas.
I guess this plants were dried on dark place and maybe this is why the reddish-amber colour.

The taste is fresh but hard and dark..no sweet like the old good hashish from moroccan kiff genes.

Its a pity but too a fact that the own moroccan smugglers have devastated the kiff genepool with decades of extreme overgrow with no stop.

Almost all the weed is storaged with no care of shit, mold or anything that corrupt the final product; no retire males, no selection the good seeds...

Maybe the huge demand make this over grows for decades with no stops and the follow lost of quality of the genes but maybe too is caused by the bad use that moroccans have done to this plant from the 60´s.

The genes cant hold more this bad uses and degrade.

real moroccan hash

real moroccan hash

picture.php
This piece of hash was made with real moroccan landrace genetics in the chefchaouen provance of the rif in october 09 by myself.The plants were from the 08 harvest so had been curing just over a year.The piece weighs 112 grams and was almost full melt the high was a creeper starts slowly then after 15mins BOOM lol.

you can see were i put my thumb for abt 30 seconds on the hash.an the heat of it melts the hash.because moroccan landrace genetics grow males an females an no selection done there is more cbd in the genetics.so i think thats what makes the hash creeper.for the first 15mins u dont feel much then BOOM ur high as fuck.

N

NellaK

picture.php
This piece of hash was made with real moroccan landrace genetics in the chefchaouen provance of the rif in october 09 by myself.The plants were from the 08 harvest so had been curing just over a year.The piece weighs 112 grams and was almost full melt the high was a creeper starts slowly then after 15mins BOOM lol.

Damn you have a big hand 112 Grams and you wont see my hands hehe im half midget half dwarf ;)

I love this thread so much eyegoodies and damn im out 4 a fatty :whistling:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Nice piece Resin Seeker!
Do you worked or hand-pressed that piece?

Was the kiff plant in good conditions? I did some Watehash from a big sack of Kiff plant in Mountains near Chaouen and it was full of stalks, lot of seeds, lot of dust...uuggh! Really it was crap...but the hashish was stoned as hell.

I saw many raw kiff polm bags and allmost all was dirty looking in the 420scope x100. Did you sieve that with the moroccan sieve tools or with your own screen?

Thank to share this, i guess you had a great hashish trip around the Rif.

Best wishes.

Here some pic of that so called "jam brownie" here in Madrid, thank to Park Arts by the shots and design.

_MG_6224.jpg

_MG_6220.jpg

_MG_6217.jpg

_MG_6216.jpg

hi dima the hash was made with screens i brought myself i took the silk screen and got one of the many woodwork shops to make the frames.there were four screens and the sizes were 140,110.90,73micron.the plants used to make the hashish were classic moroccan full of seeds,stems,dirt,males,etc.the hashish was put into plastic bag for transport from the mountain wen i got back to chef the hash had stuck together in one big piece.

some kif

some kif

classic landrace moroccan full of seeds,leafs,stem,males.so u have to sit for a while an sort threw it.but when u take your time an have good screens some really nice melty hash can be made.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Wicket looking hash there dima....creamy :dance013:

This is elusive hash lady........some say that she appears only on fine imports and to souls that are clogged up with meltet hops and bong resin.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...lol