What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
mriko said:
This is Annapurna, not Anna Purna. Looks nice by the way !
Sorry master. And thanks...And I have even been there. Did the trekking to the base camp.
I just love Nepal.

Charlie C...Thanks friend :smile:

I don´t have much information about this one...I got really high I can tell you:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Different light:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D funny coment ^^

lovelly hash as allways paddi! looks tasty all of them :D

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wonderfull shots Paddi, i love it

Here is some Nepalase Charas

real clean taste, no hairs or plant material
picture.php

picture.php

Polle Pot

Here's what was sold as red leb. I was cautious because it seemed cheap, and i've never ever come across redleb before. It was a thick brick, must have been 200g? And it was wrapped in white cotton.

redleb.jpg

The hash doesnt smell like maroccan atleast. Where the good maroccan pollen will smell like fresh flowers imo, this one is more spice.
At room temp it seems a little hard, and when you crumple it, it goes into dust sorta. It bubbles VERY little when you appoach it with a lighter.

Open
redleb2.jpg

Palm pressed, then opened
redleb3.jpg

It seems like good hash on the outside, and it def seems red. but i havent rolled her up yet. Do you guys think i got the real thing?

wardyleb

Looks like leb to me, you can see the imprint from the sacking it was pressed in. I would say it was more "blond" then red.

Should be more ceder than morroc, to me morroc is more piney:joint: (if that makes sense)

wardy

Polle Pot

Wardy.. I think i know what you mean. it will always be highly subjective to judge taste and feeling in words. Esp. in an international community like this one :)

After having puffed some of it with a friend i must say we are both rather dissapointed.
Tastes great and very pleasant to inhale. But it has no punch on it whatsoever, just a slight headbuzz.
I think its just not my taste. I need to feel hit, and this stuff just doesnt do it for me. Im sure its a great smoke if you want to be active.

I think it will go nice with some good weed, but it cant stand alone.

B

British_Bulldog

Hi import hash lovers,

I recently went to Nijmegen in the Netherlands and found some goodies :)

picture.php

The first is a 1st grade Moroccan polm, which I re-pressed by hand (to bring out the oils and help it smoke better). It was from Coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen town centre and cost 15 euro a gram: expensive price, especially outside A'dam, but this is some of the best Moroccan polm you can find in NL from a coffeeshop.

picture.php

The second is a Manali, dark and very soft. Also from Coffeeshop Kruidentuin. Good high and nice smoke, but not a 1st grade. Price: 8 euros a gram.

picture.php

picture.php

The third and fourth pics are of a real nice old-school Maroc, bought from Coffeeshop Headshop also in Nijmegen. It's not a 1st grade, but is still good grade and has a great taste and warm, good quality high. Price was 10 euro for single grams, and 7 euro a gram on 5 gram sales, but I paid 20 euro for about an eighth, making this very good value for money.
(It's also great for sex ;) :D )

Peace

[edit] Just noticed this is my 1,000th post :D :D :D

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i love hash...yummi yummmiiiii yum leckkkkkkahhhhh

nice shots Bulldog....the Manali looks interesting but sometimes i am not into the taste of Manali

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
High grade polm..

High grade polm..

Nice potent, tasty and flowery aroma.

picture.php

picture.php

Re-pressing by hand improves flavour and the burn.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe