What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

chris_420

sorry to hear you are unemployed at the moment, things are tough all over and here is no exception, tourism is down and prices are high. luckily the hash is very good and available. hope you get to come here soon and enjoy the freedom to smoke cannabis while it still possible.

I will definetly make it over soon hopefully by the end of the year.

Polle Pot

Nice show JDK! Looks like all top slaps :) The topskud name is very often misused by gangsters to sell mid grade maroc at high prices. But once you get the stuff with bud in the middle you know its nice smoke :smoke:

Heres some Nepal. Typical earthy and spice smell/taste, high is like a slow but steady head high, nothing fancy. Very easy on your troath. Still some of the best charas on my side of the fence for quite some time.

Nepali.jpg

nepalii.jpg

Polle Pot

Ok a lil off topic, but want to share why i love smoking import hash:

nepalsmoking-2.jpg

0.3 gram Nepali burning in a joint, with one toasted cig. Look at the oil pulling down under the cherry. Definition of a good hash joint :joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

polle pot - that charras and nepali looks like something special :D makes me think back to my times as a kid going to christiania.. allways was a good hash scene going on in Denmark..

Polle Pot

Well, the cops cant really bother the pushers atm since we have a minor gang war going on in Copenhagen (shootings every day), so the pigs are buisy, actually preventing crime! So right now pusherstreet is pretty lax and theres lots of variety, still too expensive for my liking :noway:

Funny how their facist laws backfire on them

B

bonecarver_OG

wow - things going crazy in copenhagen..

pusher street was a nice place for us other scandinavians to visit.. hehe remember they used to give 1 gram free for every 10 bought :D

peace :D

justagrower

Ok a lil off topic, but want to share why i love smoking import hash:

nepalsmoking-2.jpg

0.3 gram Nepali burning in a joint, with one toasted cig. Look at the oil pulling down under the cherry. Definition of a good hash joint :joint:

nice stick . just how i like to smoke em as well PP . the ring of oil is always a good sign :yes:

SIR SMOKE-A-LOT

very nice pics bro's...i will upload some soon..
im from canary islands..very near to marrocc so ive seen like 10 years all kinds of hash, pollm and eggs around here...
greets

mr.haze420

Veteran
inside the paki-moroc

inside the paki-moroc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

when i opened the plate it just had the most incredible sweet, spicy smell. some of the best i have seen. rocket fuel

wow haze, that is fucking incredible!! i've never seen that round here in my life! common in your parts or did ya import? here's a pic of my 1.5 gram ball of "gumby" hash that i made yesterday, pretty dank shit, doesn't bubble, but great smoke...if you don't know what gumby method is, check it out on youtube, pretty cool...nice job bro, i'm super jealous...

Attachments

• P1030877.jpg
    P1030877.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14
  • P1030878.jpg
    P1030878.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
and jesus christ guys, i want some imported hash!! haha, this thread is incredible! just rubbing it in my face, round these parts, southern usa, it's nearly impossible to find hash, unless you make it yourself...damn, i gotta meet some cool folks to help me...peace guys :joint:

L

levant

Hi Haze thanks for uploading the pic I was having trouble lol.
indeed it is from that area, I smoked it all day yesterday and I
ended up tired, it's night-time smoke
Still nice but not the uplifting sativa hash I was hoping for.

rafe

You guys don't know how lucky you are to live somewhere that you can find goodies like that. I haven't seen hash since 1977!! I am a daily smoker and now use it for pain as well as relaxation. Those hash pictures make my mouth water. Seriously!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts