What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Wow BB :yoinks: You know how to represent that´s fo´ sure!!!

After looking those pics of delicious Moroccon hash, I can see they remind of this little redish chunk I have :chin:

Thank you for the reply guys/gals(?) to my Lebanese dilemma :confused:

It´s always nice & important to speculate the authentic homeland of importedhash, if you are one those guys (like I am), who wanna know what he smokes.....

wardyleb

managed to get some blonde leb in tillborg over the weekend. Not a good pic, but you can see how blonde it is compared to some melty maroc. Very smooth and the real thing, took me right back to early 80's, the taste is so distinct.

whats funny, is i got back to the uk and got these,

just as good as any of the dutch hash i got.

:joint:

wardy

ps, sorry about the shit pics, had to use an old one

Limeygreen

Veteran
I would love to try the Lebanese hash, lets all join hands and pray that there will be high quality Lebanese products the world over soon.

B

British_Bulldog

bigbuddhaseeds said:
thanks guys...glad to see some uk hash lovers here

Very nice BBS - thanks for sharing the pics :)

And yes, there certainly are some hash lovers from the UK around here :D

wardyleb - Lebanese in Tilburg eh? Yum, yum - I'll be in Tilburg next week, and like Mr.Haze, would very much like a heads up on where you scored it?

Was it from the (in)famous Toermalijn?

Peace

Last edited:

rsh

mr.haze420 said:
which coffeeshop in tilburg had the lebanese. that is what we all want to know

Hi Mr.haze420,

I can hear there is alot of demand on lebanese quality in amsterdam :)

K

Karma Genetics

haven't seen any nice Leb in the south of holland for a long time.

it used to come in those socks. ( this was a long time ago)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive never tried leb but sounds lovely

hope we locate some for the 420

B

British_Bulldog

mr.haze420 said:
which coffeeshop in tilburg had the lebanese. that is what we all want to know

lol, come on wardyleb man, you're killing us here, lol!

I'm going to be there in 48 hours, and would greatly appreciate if you or anyone else could please give me the location of the Yellow Leb, thanks!

THC4SIM

Ill be on the look out for some nice hash for my personal stash!!
ill be lurking around the GH united early tomorrow, before heading over to mila's for a pass
ill see all you 420'ers over the weekend!

skar

hello,

here a pics of 5 grams Moroccan hash i just scored around the italian/france border.

15442007-med.JPG

It's better than the classic Moroccan we have commercially in Fr but it still not "top" quality IMO (it's good but not exceptional). Smoke nice, no "strange smell"..straight maroc hash flavors. When heated it become sticky and is hard to break in small piece to make a joint but it's worth the trouble.

The buzz is very relaxing in the first part..enjoyable..then the couchlock side come to let you in a letal mood..i smoked two joints and a pipe before a litle nap yesterday and i sleeped deeply for an hour and half. The high of the killaqueen pipe i smoked before was KO.

not a good idea to smoke some to start a speedy day lol

peace

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone remember Frank Zappa´s album "Hot rats"??
...damn,it must be a camel...:biglaugh:
racoo249.jpg

wardyleb

British_Bulldog said:
lol, come on wardyleb man, you're killing us here, lol!

I'm going to be there in 48 hours, and would greatly appreciate if you or anyone else could please give me the location of the Yellow Leb, thanks!

i did go to Toermalijn?, fantastic (but expensive( hash. You also get a FREE pre-roll for every 14 euro you spend.

I don't recal the name of hte place that had the leb, but if was just around the corner from Toermalijn?. Over 3 days i went to Toermalijn? EVERY day. Wonderful friendly people.

wardy

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like that light brown sugar/honey look :canabis: I haven't seen it in a while. Nice catch!

Rickutr

As far as I think I know: Bluebird and La Tertulia are the coffeeshops in Amsterdam that have Yellow Lebanon on the menu. Here in Utrecht Red Lab is available sometimes at the Black and White coffeeshop for 8 eu/g and it's very strong and spicy! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts