What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

norahm

Some afghan hash

I would love to learn more about afghan hashish culture. does anybody know any good resources except of this beautiful thread?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
would love to learn more about afghan hashish culture. does anybody know any good resources except of this beautiful thread?

hmm, that afghani looks yummy, interesting texture...

To learn more about Afghani hash culture, you can start with Cherniak's Great Books of Hashish, and also R.C Clark's Hashish!

Irie !

mack 10

Veteran
From the recent 420 in Amsterdam.
picture.php

mazar_man

Turkish Hash

Turkish Hash

Anyone try the turkish hash that is on bunch of amsterdam coffeeshop menus these days? Heard it is actually turkish seeds grown in morocco?

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Turks strike down hard on growing. So yea most likely grown in Morocco, as some other great skunk pots. Mexican Haze, Cheese and so on

mack 10

Veteran
@Mazar man, there is some proper Turkish if you look but can be hard to find. Usually Tukish has a very hard exteria, hard pressed I think? Gives a lovelly mellow almost sativa high but with a slight body buzz. Of course this is only a rough guide and batches vary..
Also you are probly right about most of it is Actually grown in Morocco. the taste and pressing methods should help you find the real deal.
mack.

hom

Veteran
picture.php

Some more mountain goodness. There are more photos in the albums on my profile. Also, I would love to go back over for this years harvest season, maybe from September 25th - October 25th. If anyone is interested in a Himalayan Harvest trip/trek to find the best quality send me a PM and we could travel together. Will be a good bit of crack. Cheers, Hom.

mack 10

Veteran
Love that last pic Hom, nice bit of personal:mad:)
Got some new egg. really nice and creamy, upbeat party high. great smoke.
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its hard coming into this thread these days

sadly ive lost touch with alot of my morrocan links and always get so busy in amsterdam i forget to send some back

but beatifull pics guys
makes my mouth water

my stash is still prety good really but i always want more lol

hom man that look delicous i would deff be up for a treck up the mountains one time and my buddys, just got to plan it for next year so i can make sure all crops are down and finished

lovely eggs mack

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts