What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
But plugs of goodness...are the sticky shots with the view nepali...looks so much like what i had last time in holland from a very reputable source..Absolutely incredible gotta love the nepali..

hom

Veteran
But plugs of goodness...are the sticky shots with the view nepali...looks so much like what i had last time in holland from a very reputable source..Absolutely incredible gotta love the nepali..

The sticky stuff is from Parvati/Malana valley in India. Was really top notch resin. No ceiling to the high. Flying.

H

hydroheinz

hehe hydroheinz, looks like some good hash, how is it?

hi...gaius

....really good quality.....creamy , great fresh flavour....but i think the plants ,from which it was made , are not the strongest and more on the sativa side....

yes.... the small ones are body smuggled ...butt-plugs..lol...
i have always a bad feeling ,when i smell on theese ass-eggs...cause i know where they are from

i also have bigger ones ......for more fun or girls...i dont know

picture.php

picture.php

but the best is this big chunk of pressed eggs.... not body smuggled

picture.php

picture.php

.....greets heinz....

B

buddymate

As promised, a higher resolution picture of the Xinjiang Hashish
I spent a lot of time in Xinjiang,we used to call that hash Kashi as the first place I saw decent quantities was in Kashgar :ying:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Hom,
Thanks for the comeback...And yes you can easily see the quality in that dreamy chunk of goodness..I swear the Nepali I had last time there was so creamy pure under the microscope that it reminded me of ice water extraction...Just so many trich heads smashed together..actually was hard to even find a spur under the scope..Did not see any quality indian while there...I guess you have to go directly to the source as you have lol...
I bet it was a welcome treat after the hard trip to reach your destination...Knowing that was waiting probably took away a lot of the pains of travel...
Do any of you know of a good place to score good indian and nepali in holland these days....(i dont mind a high price for high grade)
Does the Bluebird have any excellent grades anymore(occasionally or otherwise?)
Planning a trip back over there over the next 4 to 5 months....I have an excellent source for top notch Morrocan but always like all the import flavors...Leb,red or yellow,indian charas,and the excellent Nepali...
Thanks and take care....................CC

hom

Veteran
Hom,
Thanks for the comeback...And yes you can easily see the quality in that dreamy chunk of goodness..I swear the Nepali I had last time there was so creamy pure under the microscope that it reminded me of ice water extraction...Just so many trich heads smashed together..actually was hard to even find a spur under the scope..Did not see any quality indian while there...I guess you have to go directly to the source as you have lol...
I bet it was a welcome treat after the hard trip to reach your destination...Knowing that was waiting probably took away a lot of the pains of travel...
Do any of you know of a good place to score good indian and nepali in holland these days....(i dont mind a high price for high grade)
Does the Bluebird have any excellent grades anymore(occasionally or otherwise?)
Planning a trip back over there over the next 4 to 5 months....I have an excellent source for top notch Morrocan but always like all the import flavors...Leb,red or yellow,indian charas,and the excellent Nepali...
Thanks and take care....................CC

Have been to the dam countless times. What a city. My first purchase over there was always some nepalese followed by trawling all the other coffeeshops for some prize resin. One of my favourites for black has always been the Bluebird. The Kashmir was really nice in there, also the dualaghiri Full of flavour but a bit pricy. I have not been since about 3 years ago because its soooo expensive now. For a 4 night excursion from ireland to the Dam I could easily plough through 1000 euro. Thats pretty mad considering I can get a flight to India return for 450 yoyos and still have 550 to play around with. 550 in India would last me just over a month including decent accomodation, 3-4 meals a day, munchies during the day, a few bottles of McDougal celebration rum and a constant stream of charas and weed. In Gokarna it was 2 euro for 10 grams of weed. 3 euro if ya wanted the better buds with red hairs on em. What a spot. train up the mountains for 20 euro(50+ hour journey from Gokarna.). Now your in the hashish production area. Shop around and you will have a nice wide selection of diff charas. The locals just hand you chunks of their finest to try.....if you like you can buy. Most samples weighed about 2-3 grams which in the Dam would cost ya 40 euro..... Gotta love India. Cant wait to get back

hom

Veteran
picture.php

Heres a nice tasty piece of Nepali polm I picked up just outside Pokhara. Good price....about 1 euro a gram....this amount cost me 10 euro and if memory serves me correctly he threw in about 14 grams of ok weed for free. Thats where ya wanna be going Capt.Crip. Beautiful country, people, views and smokables....

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Hey Hom,
Thanks for the reply..im just popping through and noticed you had posted..Funny you mention the DaulaGirl as I had a chunk of the same from 4/20 about 4 years ago...
I also bought some fairly decent red leb from the bird..even had an imprint of cheesecloth with the occasional piece of thread stuck to it..Looked good under the scope but must have had a little age as it was dry and not as sticky as i would like..would bubble ever-so-slightly at the approach of a flame...
The Nepali was the best but was not ligt like the pieces in your hand but much more like the pics of indian you posted on the other page..I swear it looked like ice-water extracted hash...It was extremely clean and i looked at it a lot under the microscope...Just slam full of mature gland heads...Just didnt have the duller look of most of the temple ball ect that i see pics of but like that indian..I need to look back and see if the pic you posted was hand rub,i think it was as i remember a few little plant pieces in the pic..i can only imagine how tasty it was man o man......

Definitely the best shop bought hash was from Bluebird although i should have brougt a couple thousand more euros to shop around and sample the best imports at more shops...
Most was purchased from an independent dealer that always has beautiful moroccans..absolutely first class...He gave me the Nep as well so i didnt have to weed through all the bs you find in shops...I know there are plenty of jewels out there but having to find them is tough on the lungs..lol..
Ill see if i can dig up a pic or 3 of some of the samples.....
Take care................CC

Paysen

Hi!

Hi!

Hey there! new to the forums and stuff and found this thread with some nice pictures in indeed!

here's a little enjoy :)

Close up of Maroccan/Pakistani - Pakistani dominated. Stamp was "Polo"

Triple XXX - Maroccan / Pakistani - Special one.
Triple XXX agian.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures, took them with a cell phone. Cheers!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Good Lord, it's been a while since I came around, and there sure are lots of niceties ! thanks for sharing people !

Greeting all, this is my first post on ICmag. I'm currently living in Hunan province China. Here's some lovely Xinjiang hash I scored from a very friendly Uygher working at a kebab stand. It has a soft powdery texture but it can be worked into one piece using the heat from your hands, lovely smoke, reminds me a little of some Nepalese pollens I've had in the UK and Amsterdam. Sorry for the lackluster iPhone quality picture, I'll take some better ones with my SLR next time i get some.
View Image

Waaaaaaaaaaaah ! Now that's a kickass first post here ! Amazing !
This is so rarely seen stuff outside china borders, thanks for posting such rarity Daneye !
Now, since your Uyghur source is very friendly, do you think you can ask him a little more information about the origins ?
I was lucky enough to score some Xinjiang hash, Tien Shan mountains, but quality was low. Greenish resin, with lots of plant matter, weak, a shame actually for Turkestani hash.
Yarkand hash is the mythical, historical stuff which was transported above high passes toward Kabul & Amritsar, through Chitral & Kashmir. Best hash in the world 100 years ago or so.
Would be really cool if you can have a little more info about it, nothing precise of course, but at least the district (khotan, yarkand, kashgar, aksu, urumqi, Ili).

woah, you lucky man !

Irie !

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cool thread,amazing stories and pics!!!

Cool thread,amazing stories and pics!!!

HI ya folks!

Just thought id show some very sweet fruity RED colored hash!!!
THis was from skunk#1 seeded bud stock with all amber trichomes....
PLUS it was the 1rst i made back in the overgrow days,i loved it so much
taste was great and it bubbled when touched with flame.......
Reminded me of what you all show here,the good old Leb hash in the 70's!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=206750&stc=1&d=8528897
Like the ole red leb!

Attachments

• sk1 hash!!!.JPG
    sk1 hash!!!.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 24

daneye

Waaaaaaaaaaaah ! Now that's a kickass first post here ! Amazing !
This is so rarely seen stuff outside china borders, thanks for posting such rarity Daneye !
Now, since your Uyghur source is very friendly, do you think you can ask him a little more information about the origins ?
I was lucky enough to score some Xinjiang hash, Tien Shan mountains, but quality was low. Greenish resin, with lots of plant matter, weak, a shame actually for Turkestani hash.
Yarkand hash is the mythical, historical stuff which was transported above high passes toward Kabul & Amritsar, through Chitral & Kashmir. Best hash in the world 100 years ago or so.
Would be really cool if you can have a little more info about it, nothing precise of course, but at least the district (khotan, yarkand, kashgar, aksu, urumqi, Ili).

woah, you lucky man !

Irie !

Thanks mriko, I was hoping you would see my post, I've been lurking in this forum for a good few years and you seem to be the guy to go to when it comes to discussing hashish & cannabis culture in Asia.
Funny that you mention the lesser quality stuff you have come across as a friend of mine recently came across something that sounds exactly as you described, not the greatest smoke I have to say (luckily my source only seems to have the good stuff consistently :)).

I won't be seeing my uygher friend for a few days as I'm currently in the city of Dandong but when I return to Changsha I'll do my best to ask him of its origins but his english is non-existent and my Chinese is extremely limited at best (might have to make use of a map to communicate the message to him).

Also last time I acquired this hash off him he gave me a free sample of another type which was hard as rock but 'melted' when heated with a flame and had a very strong 'green' flavour to it, bloody strong though, I'll try and get some of this one as well.

Green Supreme

Veteran
HI ya folks!

Just thought id show some very sweet fruity RED colored hash!!!
THis was from skunk#1 seeded bud stock with all amber trichomes....
PLUS it was the 1rst i made back in the overgrow days,i loved it so much
taste was great and it bubbled when touched with flame.......
Reminded me of what you all show here,the good old Leb hash in the 70's!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=206750&stc=1&d=8528897
Like the ole red leb!
Nice Op. Visioncreator's Vision Thai made nice red bubs too. Peace GS

neuroherb

As promised, a higher resolution picture of the Xinjiang Hashish

Nice wish I had got anything close to that when I was on holiday in China, unfortunately it was New Year and too many cops around in Nanning to really do much looking so never scored until I got to Hong Kong.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's a little something I picked up recently. The Morroc is pretty clean and a nice mellow smoke. I'm told the black is Afghan but can't confirm. On the outside it had a few pollutants from the dealers less than clean stash! The affie isn't as hard hitting as I thought it would be and is quite enjoyable. Hopefully soon some Nepalese will be coming my way :)

eyes wide shut

oh man i wish i could get decent import hash round by me... i wouldnt even know how much it goes for now, how much would one pay for a nice size chunk of high grade import?

mack 10

Veteran
waah! great pics everyone, making me dribble...ummm
and good to see ya about Capt! you gonna make the 420 this year?
mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts