What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Some nice pollen I picked up in Nepal. Cost 10 euros for about 15 grams and a free stalk of weed. You have to love Nepal.

jayd

some nice pics guys. not had any nice hash for a while. got some gold seal last month and it was shit. noone has quality hash round my way and the 1 good connection i had for nice hash has gone. i can get eggs sent but im not keen on them as i find them paranoia/anxiety inducing

hom

Veteran
What a beautiful place India is. So much crazy things and smells and sights going on all around. These photos are only a small selection of the goodies I encountered. My favourite smoke from above was the very oily cream from Malana. Such a nice flavour and the High was very strange....after smoking, sometimes you had to question if you were high at all, and then ....whack...you realised you were on a whole new level of stonedness. Floating. But unlike alot of darker hashes the level of mental clarity was amazing. Really good buzzing and very active high. Very social smoke.

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Sorry about the pic quality, will have better shots up soon. Some different types of charas bought in Rajastan. Every dealer tells you its from Parvati valley as the most desirable charas seemingly comes from there.

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Here is some tasty Moroccan from a few years back. Looks dry, but was actually very pliable and resinous. Tasty as fuck.

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Some people hate hashish from Afghanistan. It has a very strong spicy flavour and can be very whacky stuff. This was some commercial from a few years back but it was actually quite good. I enjoyed having it about. Nice to pull out every few days for a few spliffs between the moroccan and charas abuse.....

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Collection of different types I got in the mountains. Jungli on the right.....thats the cheapest one at 250 rupees for 10-15 grams. Others are just diff grades of charas (6-800 rupees). The jungli is hard and has some plant material in there. I found a few seeds in the rouher rubber jungli. Will get you stoned though and flavour is something different.

hom

Veteran
picture.php
This piece was just amazing...was a full tola but thats all I had left so had to capture the image. Some of my favourite smoke from 4 months searching for the highest quality. Just a full power, 24 hour high. Had me sleeping on the ceiling.

hom

Veteran
picture.php
The view from my 4 euro a night bedroom balcony. Alot of the above samples were tested vigorously with this view as my heavenly backdrop. Nice place to let the months hazily slide by. If anyone is interested, Im gonna go back over for next years harvest period and have a go at making something myself. Got some good buddies in the mountains. PM me if ya wanna go collecting samples, seeds, experiences or just wanna meet up for a spliff in Evergreens....

HAZE FIEND

and i would love to go to meet u bro and take in n experiance all that is around u! and sorry its just a pain to pm u as on this site im a newish member n can only do the poxy one pm at time n is all a bit long tbo lol ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts