What's new

Imported Hashish

scart99

What imported hash have you guys tried since legalizing? I've had a shit ton of awesome stuff!

Maybe not as powerful as shatter or oil but still damn fun hehe. :tiphat:

therevverend

Veteran
Lucky. You must be in Canada not the USA. I haven't seen hashish in years, at least imported hashish. I've never seen it at dispensaries. I heard there's one guy in the area that makes the stuff and markets it legally. Goes for $25 a gram. Otherwise it's either 'kief', unpressed resin powder, or some type of oil or super concentrate.

At one point when I discovered how to make and press hashish I thought legalization would bring the golden age of hashish. Once prices dropped enough to make it profitable and people realized how powerful and wonderful it is. All the different colors and consistencies that come from different strains and techniques. Plus a melange of different strains geared for all sorts of different potent effects. It didn't come to be because of dabs. It's a huge disappointment.

(edit) Oh you're Canadian. That makes sense. Hash has always been more popular in Canada then the US. Part of it is probably the distance from Latin America and also the sizeable East Indian population.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's more the French Canadian population.

Import is meh. I know they make gold just not much makes it far from the source.

I'd rather smoke some bubble or sift.

Thesearch

What imported hash have you guys tried since legalizing? I've had a shit ton of awesome stuff!

Maybe not as powerful as shatter or oil but still damn fun hehe. :tiphat:

Legal imported hash in Canada? Never seen it, but am curious to. Where is it to be found?

Tynehead Tom

ya as far as I know there is nobody selling imported cannabis products of any kind on the legal canadian market.
"Lots" of online weed places selling hash they are claiming is imported though.
One would need a connection thru the irish out east at the ports is my guess.
I was fortunate enough to score a decent chunk of import last year when friends sent it out to me for my 50th birthday.
Ya pretty much gotta know a frenchie longshoreman with ties to the irish LOL

Mr. J

It's all low grade, locally produced water/dry ice hash. Much of it mixed with low grade oil type extracts at varying ratios to create something that sort of resembles real hash. None of that shit is actually from Nepal or Afghanistan or Lebanon or anything like that anymore.

Hash

Hash

You just need to know where to find it, because it's out there.

I saw some decent looking Morrocan the other day but passed on it because I prefer flower.

RM

:smoweed:

troutman

Seed Whore
I make my own Hashish along with some Honey Oil. No need to smuggle. :biggrin:

Montreal shipyards ran by a certain Italian family used to bring in some large shipments of nice Hashish in the 80's. :hide:

Motorcycle enthusiasts used to purchased from them and of course this is all speculation. :biggrin:

diffusing

Montreal shipyards ran by a certain Italian family used to bring in some large shipments of nice Hashish in the 80's. :hide:

Motorcycle enthusiasts used to purchased from them and of course this is all speculation. :biggrin:

good ol days.. and of course this is all speculation

:)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone was around in the 90s. You know what Gold seal is

Nothing has changed in the 21. Same power. Effect. Taste.

mm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-174925_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-174925_Facebook.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20211028-174949_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-174949_Facebook.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20211028-174906_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-174906_Facebook.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 70

Tynehead Tom

trout we do still get imported through the old pipelines but these days you have to pay off the irish if you want to move a few bricks through them ports.
I've posted pics of some of that product and a chunk usually travels west and into my mitts for ice fishin season ;)
Smoking on 8 month cured hash I made here and Frenchy was right, after many months the hash softens and is very hard to discern from quality import such as mazari gold seal.

...CR500AF...

The Motorcycle enthusiasts (LOL i love that) would be the only way we would see any of that stuff out west, When i went to the big city for a while it was amazing at what you could find. It really does suck getting old lol...:)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Imports are a thing of the past from my vantage point. I no longer have any ‘contacts’ left and although I haven’t visited any recently, it looks like the reserves are starting to produce their own hash: ICR – Indigenous Cannabis Revolution in different grades. Afaik the last real import I have had was over a year and a half ago.

The online store I mentioned above still lists a strong selection but I don’t know, the reviews are saying it’s mids at best. I swear that it is locally made imitation Gold Stamp. Names like Afghani Dara-I Suf, Kabul, Madhosh mix with Mercedes Bubble Gum Flavored and Polar Bear hash and other garbage. Surprise, surprise, much of it all looks the same despite their claims about source. So either they are friendly with the Taliban or producers here are churning out the dreck and calling it any name that will sell.