What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IMPORTANT: Seedboutique and Seedbay Christmas Holiday Schedule

Nedajio

if not getting beans ruined your holiday might i suggest a little more human interaction in your life...

Dagnabit, I apologize... I suffer with depression and at the time I made that post,(my first) I was having "a moment". My holiday isn't ruined. Bad word choice on my part. Not getting my order is a bit of a downer as far as my wish list goes, but, I'm mostly lookin forward to watchin my 6yr. old open his first train set, it's all he's been asking for. So... it's all good on my end. As for my seed order, I guess I'm still holding onto a little bit of hope. We'll see. Anyways, I hope you and everyone else here, enjoys this holiday season. Nedajio

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Dagnabit, I apologize... I suffer with depression and at the time I made that post,(my first) I was having "a moment". My holiday isn't ruined. Bad word choice on my part. Not getting my order is a bit of a downer as far as my wish list goes, but, I'm mostly lookin forward to watchin my 6yr. old open his first train set, it's all he's been asking for. So... it's all good on my end. As for my seed order, I guess I'm still holding onto a little bit of hope. We'll see. Anyways, I hope you and everyone else here, enjoys this holiday season. Nedajio

there is nothing better than that! many blessings to you and your family and good luck with that seed order!

happy holidaze to all the ICmag, sboo and sbay staff!

dustin27

Veteran
Ive been eying a purchase for a while, had to make it before it was gone. Its all understandable if it takes a bit longer, happy holidays!

Latest posts

Latest posts