What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IMPORTANT: Seedboutique and Seedbay Christmas Holiday Schedule

J

John Bourne

Hi Everyone,

The holiday season is fast approaching and I just wanted to give you all a quick heads up about our office schedule during the holiday season.

Our Seedbay and Seedboutique offices will be CLOSED from December 22, 2010 until January 6, 2011...Please note that during this period, no orders will be processed, but we will be working double duty once we get back into the office to clear the backlog as quickly as possible.

We've been following the same routine for years, so rest assured all your orders will arrive to you just like always, but please be aware of the schedule and the delay that will follow.

We greatly appreciate the patience and wish you all a very happy holidays and a happy and safe new year. Thanks.

- John

Last edited:

hiker

Thanks for update, to all employees of Seedbay and Boutique, hope you and your families all have a safe and wonderful holiday and a good New Year. See you in 2011

ballplayer 2

Will I still be able to send in payments and have them received from Dec.22nd-Jan.6th? Obviously products would not be shipped until they return from holiday after the 6th. Thanks for the help.

Happy holidays to Seedbay/Boutique crew.

BP

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Happy holidays to all of you folks, from the prairie, peace and Light be with ye.
H

J

John Bourne

Will I still be able to send in payments and have them received from Dec.22nd-Jan.6th? Obviously products would not be shipped until they return from holiday after the 6th. Thanks for the help.

Happy holidays to Seedbay/Boutique crew.

BP

Yes, you can still send in your orders and payments, they will be received by the postal service that we use and will be stored in a safe, secure, locked location until such time as our staff returns to the office to begin the task of processing orders after the Xmas and New Years break.

- John

K

Karma Genetics

I hope my new drop gets in on time then, Should be there already.

C

cheesey

I hope my new drop gets in on time then, Should be there already.

the way uk post is atm i hope it has landed ok for you .
i sent out a next day del last monday and it still hasnt got to the address , it ways only going 45 miles away .

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
happy....holidaze...........

happy....holidaze...........

hope all the Bay & Boo...... Katz and Kittenz..........enjoy there Holidaze.......and warm milk.........peace and goodwill towardz man.....

bat1327

Just saw on CNN that british mail will be adding extra routes to catch up with backlog ( not sure how THAT works:dunno:). On a good note my order to BOU got to uk (from US, reg. mail) and is on it's way back to me all within a week. Gypsie way to stay on top of recent problems and QUICKLY deal with any issue's. That is GREAT customer service :tiphat:. On a different note i am sick as hell with a cold and feel like shit writing this note made me feel like i used up all of today's brainpower. I will now go chug a bottle of cough syrup, crawl under my cover's in bed with my dog's to die. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nedajio

7 days from placement of order to east coast usa.

Great!!! That sucks for me. I'm also on the east coast and my order status from the Boo says my package was shipped on the 24th of Nov. I've received nothing so far. I guess I can give up hope and stop checkin my mailbox. Funny how orders around a 3-4 day period in Nov. just disappeared without a trace. Merry Christmas to me...NOT!!! Although my holiday is ruined, I hope everyone else has a great one.

ambertrich

Veteran
Nedajio, give it a bit more time before you write this order off. I placed an order with another bank on 11/24, was shipped 11/25 and sat at the Royal Postal Service until 12/15 when it arrived in the US. I was among many who had placed orders within a 3-4 day window that all were delayed in the UK until the middle or end of last week. And, most of the others are now just getting there product delivered here in the US.
The most likely scenario is that a whole container of mail bound for the US got "misplaced" for lack of a better term. Not sure why else all these items that were shipped between 11/24-11/26 or so from the UK all suddenly start showing up over the last few days. Especially as orders before this time frame and after did not take as long.
Also, keep in mind that the mail from the UK also will have to go thru customs in the US before it release to the USPS to deliver.
I have never not gotten an order from any of Gypsy's outlets going back 8-9 years.
Hang in there, I know it is a extremely frustrating situation.
Positve vibes you way.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
7 days from placement of order to east coast usa.

Great!!! That sucks for me. I'm also on the east coast and my order status from the Boo says my package was shipped on the 24th of Nov. I've received nothing so far. I guess I can give up hope and stop checkin my mailbox. Funny how orders around a 3-4 day period in Nov. just disappeared without a trace. Merry Christmas to me...NOT!!! Although my holiday is ruined, I hope everyone else has a great one.
if not getting beans ruined your holiday might i suggest a little more human interaction in your life...

Latest posts

Latest posts