What's new

IMPORTANT ANOUCMENT RELEASE DELAY

K

Karma Genetics

Because of some security isues, The release of the new jack crossings like Jack O nesia, Sweet Jack, and SSSDH X Jack will be next year. Aswell for the Happy Brother BX2.

Dank-j

Hope things are okay Karma, I was hoping to pick up something with the jack from you soon.

I'll stay tuned till next year if I have too :)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Safety comes first Karma, hope it passes

stay safe and good karma to you
peace

K

Karma Genetics

I dont know how many seeds are left from the first batch, but i gave away 1000's of them and i think maybe even all. When i find any in my home seed stash i will put them up, for the folks that cant wait.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit bro sorry to hear keep your chin up stay safe and if you need anything just let me know...

L

LolaGal

Hope everything works out for you. The SSSDH/JH is awesome, awesome, awesome.

K

Karma Genetics

Yep the shop is still open and i will be back in town begining december. I hope to get everthing on role's again then. Oh i dont know how much is left in my seed stash back home, When there, i will check to see what can be thrown in.

X

xinsanewickedx

nice now that kk and i got our med cards we are wanting to pick up some of your gear.i am thinking hb what would you say is a good one to pick up karma?take it easy bro

S

Seismic

Sorry to hear about the security issues bro, glad to hear that you already got a plan to have things back up soon. Take care dude, stay safe, and good karma.:joint:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your security issues, but nice to know that you are dealing with it in a safe way...best of luck and respect.

Oh yea..im startin my pack of HBbx1 next week...very excited!

Stay Safe