What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impact and effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 infections

BudToaster

Veteran
this is possible. i think nearly everyone has a slightly different definition of many things. does yours involve "not catching the flu" like mine? because what you don't catch probably won't hurt you...
not quite ... i believe aerobics, and raising the core body temperature, destroys virus in the body and supercharges the immune system. so i don't care if i "catch" something, because that is inevitable. always have, always will. the body is designed to deal with that if it is well cared for.

Petrochemical

Don’t take me wrong. All the vaccine threads are the same. All opinion. I started out with an observational study subject to peer review. I was actually hoping to see something of similar quality.
Dont take him wrong
He just pissy 24/7 it seems lmaop

Latest posts

Latest posts