What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Immunity - where has it gone?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Those of us who managed to grow up in cooler climates were at much less risk than those raised in more warmer/tropical geographic locations to soil bourn pathogens - and still are today -

picture.php

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Don't forget certain parasites, which are hard to detect, when you have complaints after visiting a tropical country, even visiting Greece can be your worst nightmare.( Leishmaniasis)

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Montezuma's Revenge...in Mexico. In the military they told us to not even use the water to brush our teeth. Cozumel

DanTheReggaeFan

Hey moses I know this is completely off topic but it wont let me reply to your dm for some reason so I'll post my reply here. Yeah mate I've got a few recommendations, I'd say my top 3 would be The Abbysinians - Satta Massagana, Dennis Bovell - Rowing 12" Version and Peter Tosh - Igziabeher or anything by King Tubby, Scientist, Prince Jammy, The Aggrovators, Dennis Brown, Beres Hammond, Lee Perry, Max Romeo, The Upsetters, Bunny Lee, Peter Tosh, Burning Spear, The Revolutionaries, Freddie McGregor, Garnett Silk, Ernest Ranglin, Culture, Channel One, Augustus Pablo, Black Uhuru that's all I can think of at the moment but that should get you started

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL! 64 this fall. sitting down hurts, getting back up hurts even worse. fucking gravity...

Ha! I got a coupla years on ya, just passed the 66 mark! Get your kicks when you is 66 lol. The really fun part are the surgeries......I can report I've been chopped open like a lobster with open heart surgery among others a few times almost getting so used to it that I wanted to wave ceeya to the anesthesiologist before they press the plunger just for laughs. Now that is just off the charts fun lol
funny.gif

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Ha! I got a coupla years on ya, just passed the 66 mark! Get your kicks when you is 66 lol. The really fun part are the surgeries......I can report I've been chopped open like a lobster with open heart surgery among others a few times almost getting so used to it that I wanted to wave ceeya to the anesthesiologist before they press the plunger just for laughs. Now that is just off the charts fun lol

I'm glad you are still with us mate!! :angelshug: