What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'MM'MMMM BAAAAAACK... again.. growing SMALL!

toohighmf

Veteran
Hi, I'm Toohighmf. You may remember me from such forums as CW, OG, AN, IC, CLC and GFY..

Since shit's all legal here in CA, growing for a living has really lost it's luster. I mean who doesn't like worrying about when the feds or gang bangers are gonna come kick down the doors and haul you away or worse??? Getting $900 a unit to slave over some monstrous crop that costs more to operate per hour than the entire US annual education budget didn't sound fun either. (I'm a total shmuck. I'd be killing it rn)

I pretty much stopped growing. Handled a couple of various consults and did some product testing over the last 10 years but I haven't grown anything but wrinkles, tumors and some zucchini for profit or for the head since 2011.

Truth be told I haven't even been smoking much weed until recently. The last 6 months I've been puffing harder and spending over $100 a week on top shelf that ain't that top shelf and I'm thinking.. Why??? I can call a few contacts/friends and amass some free shit real quick and in 4 months I'll grow enough fire to hold me over all year and then some; So I promised I would post the garden in exchange for gear... here's what I fanagled and what I'm gonna do:

I'm gonna grow 6 plants- 3 strains, 2 of each:
Wedding Cake, Grease Monkey and Quasimodo (Grape Pie x Candyland x Orange Juice (whatever the fuck that is) from proven cuts in a 4x4x80 tent with my free ILUMINAR 630w DE light, the MISSION FERTILIZER line, SANCTUARY SOIL "EMPIRE BUILDER", blooming in 7 gallon pots. (I know those who know me from my AN days must be wondering who tf I am and what I did with the real toohigh but I'm just trying to bust a K.I.S.S garden that grows fire and saves me $6-7k a year.

Enviro will be as simple as can be. installing a recirulating window AC in the room and pulling air through the tent from high to low, scrubbing upon exit back in the "lung" room where a cheap Co2 controller and small bottle of gas will enrich and recirc..

here's some clickbait of the last paying pot project.. happy to answwer any questions... pics to come of the tent shortly.

Attachments

• IMG_7892.jpg
    IMG_7892.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8013.jpg
    IMG_8013.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8299.jpg
    IMG_8299.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 51
  • fullsizeoutput_8a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_8a.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8609.jpg
    IMG_8609.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 44
  • fullsizeoutput_95.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_95.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 47
  • fullsizeoutput_93.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_93.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8779.jpg
    IMG_8779.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 45

Gamesthaze

Haha I know that feeling brother good luck and ?? (whatever that is) tell me about it I saw a cross of three crosses the other day and thought really ? But best of luck man I’m sure you will smash it

DunHav`nFun

What`s up old man......LTNS......Gladta see you`re still kickin.....and yeah.....makes total sense to do a closet headies grow that`ll cover your ass for a yr with far better quality than the weed whore stores pump out , depending on personal consumption though as with anything , but I digress...... 4 x 4 closet keeps me with plenty from just 1 harvey for me and the GF....regardless....your mileage will vary , plus you know your shit will be better than dispensary dope so......win win.....

Welcome back and good luck with the new setup......

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....