What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Images of 420

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
I am celebrating my 420th post by starting this photo thread.
Hope you enjoy them

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
some IC members enjoyed a 420 picnic on a sunny day in Vondel Park, Amsterdam

or a Pinball tournament where everyone had a HIGH score

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
We had to keep our samples 'discreet' to protect our Coffeeshop hosts from losing their licenses.
There is a 5 gram per person limit in Amsterdam Coffeeshops, so we had to travel light.

My 'kit'

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
TrichomeRiders made a trip on behalf of ICMAG in a show of support to 'FREE GYPSY'

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Judges Packs

Sativa Samples

Coffeeshop Samples

Hash Samples

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
thanks for pics!
enjoyng them..especially the 420 wines pics!!
did you taste them? were they good?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That custom roor bong looks sick!!!!! Is the down a bowl when you take it out of the bong? It sure looks that way to me.

After scrolling thru the pics, The #95 sample is the one that stands out he most to me. Do you know what that sample was?

Great pics by the way. Looks like you had a blast.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
#95 was 'starbud sister' from Voyager Coffeeshop
check '420 results thread' for scores and more

The customized bong was super beautiful with a huge sunburst marble on the back and opal on the front.

Hard to explain the stem...
if most bongs are the 'female', with the stem and bowl the male, then this was the opposite.
I think the down stem was part of the bong and the bowl sat over the outside of the stems rim.

Last edited: