What's new

I'm trying to work this out......

Man out walking finds 34 garbage bags of cannabis on Sydney's northern beaches

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/man-out-w...sydneys-northern-beaches-20170305-guqzii.html

"The bags, filled with what is believed to be cannabis plants and seedlings, were dumped in scrub between McCarrs Creek Road and Kanangra Avenue."

Was it from a big indoor and the growers got spooked and pulled them up and dumped them?

Or if they are from an outdoor grow then this time of year they should be less than half way to harvest if they are outdoor plants, so I don't think it's an outdoor grow which they harvested and stashed there to pick up that night. Plus they say there were seedlings amongst them.
And with 34 bags full, that would be a decent sized grow, but it sounds like it's too close to civilisation for a big grow to take place.

I'm sticking with the first scenario, someone with a big indoor got spooked and pulled them and dumped them.

I don't think they cared if they got found, as they dumped them just off the road.

I would say they pulled up in a van at night, tossed them into the bushes and then took off.

Reminds me of setting up an outdoor once, and having to drop off soil amendments in the woods.

Had to pull up at the side of the road at night and in that situation you have to get it done quickly in case LE comes driving along.
So it's basically just dump them just into the woods a bit and then come back early in the morning on foot or bicycle and move them to a more hidden location.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
You see trees here on the city streets that have their bases filled with secondhand perlite/lightmix residue

Seems a really dumb way to get caught, by fingerprints/DNA after getting away with it in the secret location....