What's new

Im Sure I Found The RKS.......

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
in a pack of Connoisseur Genetics OG CHEM.....

The stench....OMFG
you touch a bud and the smell of death wafts through the room....

The Taste....OMG
almost the same exact taste as the smell, almost repugnant as a flavor...

Couldn't imagine what this would smell like in soil. using organics, the true triple bag, still smell it to the other side of the room shit...

S

stickey fingers

Krunchbubble ? is the smell like of a rotten courps, or of a skunk?
i have smelt and smoked both and personally i think thiers a huge difference !!!
my 90s big bud grown indoors, made the house smell like a rotten courpse it was sickning
disgusting made me nouisous :fsu: although everybody called it skunk, there was maybe 1% RKS

RIP DR JAY

One Love 731

Veteran
RKS, yummers. I remember RKS would come through, golf ball size yellow nugs that you could smell 15'+ away in open air. An almost sweet flavor with nothing even resembling sweet for its smell.

@ 16 I bought a 4 packs in Tucson of some of the stinkiest, yellow nugs Ive had. All lightly seeded. What I wouldn't do for a handful of those beans.

I can only hope you've found something similar, may the weed gods be with ya Krunch. 1:ying:

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
1233808257159.jpg

:D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea rez was about to release an og chem and I think it was his (Chemdog x SFV OGK) crossed out to a skunk or something. I got undeniable death skunk smell from some Chemdog x SFV OGK on some pheno. He originally was calling Skunk Fuck and then just left it the name of the genetics in the cross....

I don't doubt you are finding that...

C

chefro420

Yea rez was about to release an og chem and I think it was his (Chemdog x SFV OGK) crossed out to a skunk or something. I got undeniable death skunk smell from some Chemdog x SFV OGK on some pheno. He originally was calling Skunk Fuck and then just left it the name of the genetics in the cross....

I don't doubt you are finding that...

The OG chem is on a whole different level then the Sfv x chemdog . The sfv x chemdog from rez had the yield , but OG chem had all the funk and potency ......

krunchbubble

Veteran
this strain is becoming one of my staples.....

a few of my boys has some clones from me and they are just blown away by the stench.....

the yield is decent, but the flavor and stench SHINE!!!!

going to be doing a SOG of this in the very near future.......

another surprise is the Conn Genetics xmas special from last year as well! OMFG!!!!! the flavor and smell are just uniquely awesome!!!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
we have all talked about this befor..........sure people find skunky phenos but to say its anything close to the RKS is a damn bold statement. pix............... i have some chem crosses that are quite stinky but nowhere close the real long island RKS........ i had a mass super skunk cut that was pretty stinky, but once again no where close.:tiphat:

C

chefro420

another surprise is the Conn Genetics xmas special from last year as well! OMFG!!!!! the flavor and smell are just uniquely awesome!!!

oh shit , was just talking about this today . Got a pack on ice !What was it church or something ? WHat was the smell and taste/effect!!!!???!!!????

The Og chem is the shit though!

Greenluv, one of my Og chem's is way funkier then the MSS.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
we have all talked about this befor..........sure people find skunky phenos but to say its anything close to the RKS is a damn bold statement. pix............... i have some chem crosses that are quite stinky but nowhere close the real long island RKS........ i had a mass super skunk cut that was pretty stinky, but once again no where close.:tiphat:

tell me about this long island road kill

krunchbubble

Veteran
oh shit , was just talking about this today . Got a pack on ice !What was it church or something ? WHat was the smell and taste/effect!!!!???!!!????

The Og chem is the shit though!

Greenluv, one of my Og chem's is way funkier then the MSS.

i dont know what it is, i thought it was a secret....

looks like chem, smells like a fruit stand on steroids, decent yield and is done in 60 days, which i love.....

C

chefro420

i dont know what it is, i thought it was a secret....

looks like chem, smells like a fruit stand on steroids, decent yield and is done in 60 days, which i love.....

Those just got bumped up in line! Lotta people sleep on Connoisseur Genetics. Really missing out !

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
the long island RKS is the orignal, and yes its still alive in a small group of peeps on the east coast. i dont think anybody wants to argue that...........

yea the mass super skunk is stinky but there are some og'z that beat the pants off her.my sfv cut smells like you just got gas on your hands with a slight lemon backround funky for sure.