What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im so high I just...

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I drove through a city park at 2 am cuz it sounded like fun.

Also got so high I forget math, like daily.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I was so high one time that I mistook a sink for a urinal in Mcdonalds...and pissed it in it...

...it was only about 1pm!

ButteredIt

i lost my entire seed collection in my most recent move from one house to another. some real gems in there. fuck. my uncle sid made it. but not my seeds? how high was i? i'm going to go get high.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell did you lose a seed collection did you throw out the fridge or something? I would be GUTTED forever!

eagle1213

got really baked one time and stopped in to get gas. As i went to pay for it at the cash register i accidently pulled out my bag inadvertently while pulling out my 20 dollar bill. Bag drops on the counter as i hand her the money! She looks at it looks at me and says "will that be all?" hahahaha definetly couldn't wait to pump my gas and get the hell outta dodge after that.....

GoozMan

I'm so high... actually i'm not that high. I smoked but now I'm just hanging out... max and relaxing all cool and all shooting some bball outside of school

WasntMe

i thought i was Chuck Norris....

ChuckNorrisBitchSlap.gif

A

argoagro

I got so high that I rented an excavator while my parents were on vacation, built an underground room 4'x8' 6' deep on a $600 budget (Including renting the excavator) with the intention of covering it with a carport that I had and making it a drying room later when I had more money for ventilation. After 2 12hr days of BUSTING ASS & PULLING OFF THE IMPOSSIBLE I got stoned & got wicked paranoid that something bad was going to happen like a collapse or fire or something silly, so I grabbed a sledghammer & destroyed it, only to find out that I couldn't destroy it no matter how hard I tried!! So I had to fill it with pallets & wood which wasn't working to well, I ended up having to borrow $300 off a friend to rent the excavator again to fill it in before they got home!!

True story & I will be starting a thread with pics when I have a good hour or so free to type it up, I started the other day but got so high that I x'd out of the window by mistake!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit that sucks man! Time to get the Hoover out! :biggrin:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I got so high that I rented an excavator while my parents were on vacation, built an underground room 4'x8' 6' deep on a $600 budget (Including renting the excavator) with the intention of covering it with a carport that I had and making it a drying room later when I had more money for ventilation. After 2 12hr days of BUSTING ASS & PULLING OFF THE IMPOSSIBLE I got stoned & got wicked paranoid that something bad was going to happen like a collapse or fire or something silly, so I grabbed a sledghammer & destroyed it, only to find out that I couldn't destroy it no matter how hard I tried!! So I had to fill it with pallets & wood which wasn't working to well, I ended up having to borrow $300 off a friend to rent the excavator again to fill it in before they got home!!

True story & I will be starting a thread with pics when I have a good hour or so free to type it up, I started the other day but got so high that I x'd out of the window by mistake!!

Oh Man! I just laffed so hard I think a little bit of wee came out :D:D:D

Latest posts

Latest posts