What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm old and my groin hurts

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
GO DEVILS!
This man will bring this home once again.
You'd think Id have gotten tired of seeing that 3 times in 11 seasons but Im not.

marty.jpg

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
^^^^^
Slow your roll there smokey. Lets see the Canucks in the Finals before talking about Conn Smythe trophies.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Wow I stand corrected. Hell of a game by Luongo tonite. He might not have a shot at the Conn Smythe (if he doesnt make the Finals) but he probably just stole the Vezina from my boy Marty.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Calgary at Detroit, Thursday April 12, 5 p.m. MT

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My boy Kip will lead da Calgary team to glory. Starting with some roasted Detroit Winds.. And Vezina coming to my man Kip again. Like last year.

GOOO FLAMES!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hey one can always hope :smile: I dont really think he will win this year. He's just ma fave :smile:
And 4 real, check the ballistics on him. He plays behind much weaker D then Vanc or NJ. Still does very good..
My top pick, say what u say.

:bat:

Didnt help much on 1st round game against red wings tho..
4-1 was the final score :badday:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Yeah, very surprising, it looked like the Sharks were gonna wipe the ice with the Wings early on in that series. Not like I care since my Devils choked in the second round AGAIN though.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
And the Mighty Ducks win the Cup. What the fuck? A team literally made as a marketing gimic because of a Disney movie!

The NHL is dying a painful death before our very eyes. Please will some established hockey city win Lord Stanley's Cup soon?!?!? Im gettin tired of seeing teams with little to no real hockey interest winning it. Death to Gary Bettman.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Mark my words...... things Do get set up.......A Canadian team will not win the Cup until the Southern teams and other non money making teams start making money. It's all about ratings, sponsorships and money. Sad but true.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
lol yea its pathetic i dont care how nice cool their new logos are lol (ducks)...more like (fucks)

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There doesn't seem to be a way to fix these games with the amount of emotion these guys carry. Did everyone see the tears on both sides at the end of the series? Someone may be able to find a person or two to try and throw a game, but my money says these guys would play the finals for free.....It just happened to be a group of guys that came together at the right time.........

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
I dont think its "fixed" per se. I also recall KharmaGirl being a Sens fan so take her comments with a grain of salt lol. You sure changed your subtitle quickly KG!
But I do think the refs made a point of trying to influence the series winners during this entire playoffs. The league is a joke now IMHO. Its arena football on ice.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Congrats to Ducks. The better team won :smile:

And my boy Kip got the nomination for Vezina, so in yer face who ever said no way he's gonna get it. Here's to hoping :lurk: :wave:

Gotta hope they will move the Predators from Nashville to Canada tho. Bring back the Jets :smile:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
^^^^^^ That was me. And theres still no way he wins the Vezina. They cant just nominate two goalies every year! Theres gotta be an "also ran" hehe.