I

Iron_Lion

Dont forget to wear a HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

Hank Hemp

Veteran
USA, USA

USA, USA

Y'll know this SOB doesn't drink(anything), smoke(anything) or got any pung tang before marriage? He wants to say Barry isn't in a American. Damn cultist. I'm talking about that pic of Mutt Romney. Should have quoted huh?

Last edited:

dizzze

good call on the winch bro.

Dont do what i did and total one on a telephone pole. Thats right a telephone pole in the middle of the damn woods lol. Totaled the 600 which was big at the time. Woke up with parametics and the police standing over my head asking if i was ok, the atv wasnt ok, laying on its side with black smoke pouring into the air. Geuss i was ko'd for about 2hours, and the atv had a bent frame.. ko'd permanantly lol. Glad im still here, still have the 2/3rd of a helmet left as a reminder. Stay safe and have fun man.

edit: telephone company sent me a bill for $5300 to fix the telephone pole lol, ended up paying around $1000 to fix the pole and $500 to get $2300 cash back for the atv, i got fucked lol. Now i stick with my Dirtbikes lol

supermanlives

Veteran
is it really hiking if your a mountain goat anyway? supermans deep thought of the day lol

Last edited:

sso

Veteran
camel toe olympian =good ..... camel toe moms=bad ... dont ya know homie? and the only thing that fascinates me about morons is, they believe the gold tablets and seeier stones bullshit. man i want to start my own religion .any ideas lol

well..

read up on religions.

and you´ll see, that Any Wacky Idea will do.

just find someone susceptible (gullible.) and you got yourself the beginnings of a new religion.

course you gotta sue the government to be able to call yourself a religion, taxfree does not come free.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
if that's how you treat 'em.

those are plenty of fun. have a 400 that suffices. have t3sted the motha out and it says it can go anywhere i want to...

still, they command respect.

be safe boys.

supermanlives

Veteran
. i broke my collar bone first day after getting an atv.lol but it was an oldschool honda 3 wheeler . broke the frame the next month.welded it and rode it for years.still running as far as i last heard.

Green lung

Veteran
nice man i almost bought a sportsman but went with a can am outlander instead...

10k quad.....i rode it 3 months than totalled it because i flipped it doing donuts and almost killed myself..

FUCK i want to go get another one...but this time might just get an older cheaper one instead of brand new....

until than im riding honda ranchers, a little boring but still get the job done..

Dam prop you already crashed that thing lol.

I remember that thread where you were deciding which one to get:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts