What's new

I’m looking for some dank.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Not trying to hijack or change the direction of the thread... just curious.

What are the rules or laws that govern growing in Colorado? Or is it just grow and don't let the law catch you doing It?...Kinda thang.

Always thought it was highly illegal growing anywhere in the USA...Big jail time if your caught.

Peace...B
Depends where you live, but a lot of the US has been dragged out of the dark ages. Colorado he can grow up to 12 plants, but only inside. Recreational pot is legal in 9 states and 13 more decriminalized it. I'm in Massachusetts and can have up to 12 plants in my household or growing out of visual sight outside. And to stay vaguely on topic, GG4 is supposed to be good, I have heard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction

So I’ve got a few Hashfruit moms and have run them twice. I didn’t notice some things on the first round, like HF #7 is the frostiest bud I have ever seen and has some blueish colours. 9.9 for visual bag appeal. I’ll get a pic posted. She’s at 8 weeks today.
HF #2 is skunky. HF #3 is sweet tasting.
I’ve only recently been able to keep a separate veg room so if I ever did find a kick ass pheno I lost it anyway.
Cloning is the other issue. If I can’t clone them.....? I’ve had super easy strains and zero success strains.