What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm looking for a quality m-state/ormus supplier, are there any left?

And yet, for my purposes, it's exactly what I need and has historically been within my price point.

As for using a mag trap and sea water, I'd much rather pay someone else to do it. When you've done it a few times, come back and detail your experience. Been there, skipping that. :tiphat:

Preparations that use the wet method can be very potent despite low actual m-state content. I haven't had any in a while, but your approach makes perfect sense.

I only wish I had $1400 for that miracule. lol. And access to a port where I could rent something to take me to some part of the open ocean not to heavily contaminated by Fukushima... Wish I could offer more than just the idea about how this might work.