What's new

im listing the seeds now

ambertrich

Veteran
oops, looks like I had a little premature celebration there in previous post :laughing:

5 hrs and still no update? Another all nighter turns into a dud.

I need some sleep. Guess we'll try this again tomorrow.

Good luck to all.

bobblehead

Veteran
Not to be a dick, but maybe just don't tell me anything till ur sure... lol I'm like a crackhead... A danger to society. Checking the bay on the phone everywhere I go, instead of watching out for the little old ladies I'm walking over...

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Not to be a dick, but maybe just don't tell me anything till ur sure... lol I'm like a crackhead... A danger to society. Checking the bay on the phone everywhere I go, instead of watching out for the little old ladies I'm walking over...

I hear that man. I'm pretty much tapped out from the holidays and the recent seed drops. Still I know Karma has a seed drop, Connoisseur has a seed drop, and there a few possible other drops on another site. Busy Busy for sure. When it feels imminent I try to be near the computer otherwise I check on the phone. Crazy!!! Seed Addicts :)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea it would be nice to drop a grand on all these beans being released lately....soooo much good stuff its hard pickin and choosing when the money is tight. Still I know whatever CGS puts out is quality so its money well spent :)

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Yea it would be nice to drop a grand on all these beans being released lately....soooo much good stuff its hard pickin and choosing when the money is tight. Still I know whatever CGS puts out is quality so its money well spent :)

We're rapidly working towards that number over here. I haven't grown any of the connoisseur strains but they are starting to pile up in the fridge(which is a good thing).OGChem, Chem Wreck Kush, SourChem Haze, and Chem Jones. Add to that the LemChem and CheeseDog.

:dance:

We're living in interesting times and I for one am grabbing as many seeds as I can. It may not always be like this.

I'm not an expert botanist so I can't tell you about genetic degradation, poly-hybrids, bottleneck effect on genetic diversity etc... I can tell you that I don't have the desire or ability to dig through a huge pool of landrace seeds and grow them out and stabilize them for 20 years. That is the life work of an entire community, which produces a strain renowned far and wide by those who sample it. I love the variety available in hybrid form and almost the irresponsibility that it allows me since I'm not responsible for a whole set of genetics. I have much respect for those who do carry the responsibility and are true guardians of the deep genetic pools from which all of this has come.

:respect: and Thank You

angel4us

ICMag Donor
rationalization for my seed buying addiction

rationalization for my seed buying addiction

it was posted-We're living in interesting times and I for one am grabbing as many seeds as I can. It may not always be like this.

my exact thoughts - i hope its medicinally available everywhere quickly but i fear a few steps backwards are to be expected...

somoz

Veteran
Wish we could start writing off our bean purchases, cause they add up with the quicks and I'm not going to even try to justify the amount of money spent on beans.......but at the same time I feel that the new clone only's are waiting in many of these packs. With the clubs/internet carrying a pretty decent stock of cuts for the general public I feel like you really gotta be on your 'a' game and find your phenos.

With that being said, when are these going to drop.....I don't live on the internet!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
putting "previews" on listings on the bay is pretty much just for rez right? dont think connosseur will do it?