What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im home again!!!!!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
First of all, a HUGE thanks goes to Dutchgrown, Gypsy and all you other wonderful people here at IC who made it possible for me to get back from the terrible trip to the world of the ghosts one way or another, Im sending so much love and kisses at the moment that you watch out there, you all might drown in that soup :D seriously, it is soooooooooooo sweet to be back folks, now I have my own kingdom here where I can do whatever I want, and of course, first I thought that I'd grow some pot and share some thoughts with you brothers and sisters, cosmic uncles and aunts you mothers and fathers of all, YOU STONERS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :woohoo:

FJ

Ps. Damn how happy I got when I noticed that little change in the corner up there...."Welcome, Farmer John"
*a single tear rolls down my cheek*

4974todayimhappy16daysflo.jpg

:wave:

buzzerd

don't you know how to turn on that computr and say i'll be back in a min kids...LOL glard your back FJ

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sooooo glad

sooooo glad

so glad you are back and safe!....happy days :woohoo: ....cya in chat fj :wave:

G

:wave: Farmer John,
Did ya leave?Coulda swore I been seeing your ghost around here,Wecome Back! :wave: :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts