What's new

im going to plant weed at the courthouse today.

F

freefields

I didn't say it was a great thing to do, I said it was stupid, someone edited the quote.

Seriously, it's stupid, anything that makes us weed growers look bad is a bad thing.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I didn't say it was a great thing to do, I said it was stupid, someone edited the quote.

Seriously, it's stupid, anything that makes us weed growers look bad is a bad thing.

And I say anything that can get us some coverage is good for the cause.

What better place to peacefully seed a protest than the grounds of those archaic halls ?

I don't think the answer to the question is what they want to hear.

.02 :joint:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
This is a stupid thing to do, many of us are law-abiding citizens who's only crime is to grow weed for meds, doing things like this just makes us look bad in the eyes of the general public.

DAMN MAN U NEEDA GET LAID OR SOMETHING

smokefrogg

Veteran
My friends dad used to do this all the time. He smoked mostly seedy types of weed and collected every single seed in a giant wooden box, all for the purpose of spreading them around the courthouse grounds.... lol, great to hear you're keeping the tradition alive.

your dad, is a great man. if we all did that, overgrowing the world truly could become something we can accomplish!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Make sure to put a thread in the security forum regarding all the cameras they have there when they get you. I'd be real careful of the security they have.....

for some reason the santa ana court house(orange county, Ca) is still in the 19th centary they dont even have the guys checking for wepons at all times (usualy around 3-5 when i go and make a payment).... its state you see...
2 blocks away, the J.F.Kenedy court house (federal) all marble, gold crest on the top, glass, stainless, real intimidating, cameras everywhere...its fed you see....

but thank you for the concern. im sure the feds have a system that compares the photo to there records(D/L photo) and tells them whos lingering around the corner...

oh and to all the photo requesting people, i dont go there very oftin, i moved far away, so probably not getting any photos.