What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i'm going to ease up on political threads for a while.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
to save space and time, i'm going to go to a form of shorthand. when someone posts/says something "intellectually challenged", i'm going to put up a ":confused:". this will mean "go shoot yourself and do us all a favor, dumbass". anyone that gets tired of me pointing out that they are incredibly dense, remember this...you are always free to stop turbo-posting ignorant shit. the intelligent posts? you guys know who you are, you don't need my help. i'll still pitch in a "(y)" now and then. this is a limited time deal, we all know that i'll be back. watch this space...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What on Earth for?

We're on the verge of an election year.

It's strange timing to say the least...

But I will save you a seat.
EVERY year is an election year, it seems like. i'm spending more time pissing on morons brush fire conspiracy theory trash, and less time doing shit that i enjoy a lot more. gonna spend a week or so eating mushrooms and try to quell the desire to commit heinous crimes on behalf of humanity at large, and gonna get my canoe and drift the river with my fly rod & commune with Mother Nature. i'm not leaving here, just gonna do a lot less typing for a bit...:cool: how long is anybody's guess.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Due to indirectly unrelated but yet related events I was thinking like:

But I think I have a clearer view of your intention now.

I applaud and admire... I endorse your viewpoint... I used to go on walkabout regularly.

Now I feel like I have been inspired.

1694615849210.png

So now I'm thinking more like this now:

And as such, I am going to drop some acid and go hiking.... thanks for that!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - gets a bit too complicated - all this political manoeuvring - with such a partisan vogue to deal with 'Either you are with us - or against us! '- sort of outcome - with simpletons either painting you a dyed in the red wool jumper 'Commie Bastid' - or a goose stepping - minimalist moustachio'd neo-nazi - with little if anything in between -

- getting buzzed and going fishing sounds like more my style these days - Can't blame the armed hippy for wanting a more peaceful existence - what's left of it -

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i can't stay away! i did okay for a couple days of ":confused:" , but that fell far short of the indignation i felt at several of the mental cretins here. STILL not expending as much effort as i was, looking for "balance"...it helps that i am once again partaking of the lovely herb, as well as dining on fungi every week or so.

Latest posts

Latest posts