What's new

I'm going from Hawaii to Japan, Does this pass?

dr_green

Wassup everybody,

I'm from the HI, and I'm going from HI to Japan this summer. I'm a medical user, but i know my liscense isn't worth shit in Japan. So I'm thinking of baking goods, and sealing it couple times in some of that vacuum seal bag stuff. I'm not even thinking of taking any weed medicine with me at all since Japan hates that shit. I was also thinking of taking some of my keef balls (the thc that I scraped off of the scissors when I harvested). It's just pretty much pure THC. I'll be vacuum sealing those little balls up too. So what do you guys and/or gals think? Please help me out!!!

Thanks everybody for your comments!!! I really appreciate everybodies help.

So it sounds like a no on the keef balls, but what about the cooked goods? Is the food still a no go? I was thinking like cookies, cake, brownies.

Or what if I make the butter just with my keef balls so there is no sent to the butter. So it would be a super strong unscented butter. Just an idea. Once again I appreciate all the help and feedback!

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
This is where hash is nice due to size, problem is, hash gets classed with hard drugs usually - and if Japan is tyranical on cannabis, - that's enough to scare the hell outta me.

Mail it to your Hotel and hope for the best. If it arrives, cool - if the police are waiting - you have no idea who would mail you a package like that - and- if the package has been tamperd with - they may let you go back to the room, then visit.

Chances of getting caught are prolly slim - the penalties - and friend - let's remember - you would be in a prison far-FAR away. The penalties and the presumption of guilt throuought the prodceedings,,,, I don't think I'd risk it!

With security the way it is at the airport - they know if one testical is bigger. - naaaa - fuk dat!

Bob Jones

Drug dogs would still pick up the smell, even in baked goods.

You might want to do a little research on what Japanese prisons are like, they're not friendly, pleasant places like prisons in say Texas or Mississippi...

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I don't take the shit on internal flights let alone an international flight. Just not worth the drama.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
This is a great movie, I found it very entertaining.
Swallow (2003)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330953/

Quick You Tube of Frank E Flowers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfOPsfiPMc

Locked Up Abroad: Thailand min 7:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9B9yjQQyc&feature=fvw
If they drag your ass over a table and give you an XRay scan, then they can see neatly wrapped packages in your stomach and intestines/rectum. There doesn't have to be many.
But really, when a mule goes through an airport, they expand their stomach and fill that shit up (with Coke, Heroine, MDMA, ect.), not hash or weed.

A sealed (er...re-sealed/ or sealing container) supplement jar would be my choice. Checked or carry on, depends on how you feel about it.

But one of my favorite things to do in a foreign country is to find a bag of the local stuff. I bet the Japanese grow some killer weed, if you find the right people.

Latest posts

Latest posts