What's new

I'm going deep.....Deep Chunk that is.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Yes I do. I wanna cross the males with the females to make more seeds. Here they are after their first up-pot.

View Image

Well if you are f3Ing them might I suggest using all the males that seem suitable...because in reality the deep chunk is already at f11+ before the inital f2 if I remember correctly from what tom said....and not sure how many males were used in the f2....hope he picked a winner.....
oh and good luck dc is one of my top 10 cultivars....:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well if you are f3Ing them might I suggest using all the males that seem suitable...because in reality the deep chunk is already at f11+ before the inital f2 if I remember correctly from what tom said....and not sure how many males were used in the f2....hope he picked a winner.....
oh and good luck dc is one of my top 10 cultivars....:tiphat:

That's what I planned on doing. All the males, and all the females together. Gives the maximum amount of possible re-combinations in the progeny. I've seen some DC's that actually make buds, that's what I would be shooting for. Well and those low yielding weird spider looking ones.

B

blue_tick

just found this one. little late but not to late. subbed up

peace

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here they are loving life...

picture.php

If you notice on the far left, there's a seelding that started on it's own. Either a Stink Panties hybrid or Garlic Breath hybrid. I also noticed another container has a seedling starting. I guess it pays to recycle my seed starting mix, lol.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I'm in... I always wanted that strain for pollen chucking... and I have a thing for fat leaves although I don't tell my friends about it!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey DoubleTripleOG i think you have your gallery set to private, we still cant see shit

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah they look awesome! i miss smellin' the chunk.
picture.php

this pic is from 7 years ago! shit that means i should pop some more DC.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Cant see the pics either.

Subbed, thanks for sharing doubletripleOG

I've got a pack of rev's nl5 x deep chunk and some chunky cherry Malawi's too

B

blue_tick

they are looking good brother. hope you end up with mostly females. gotta feeling you have something in store for these LOL

peace

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
they are looking good brother. hope you end up with mostly females. gotta feeling you have something in store for these LOL

peace

I do have plans for these, lol. Gonna breed all of them together. Plus make hybrids with the DC males onto select cuts I have.

B

blue_tick

i had a feeling you was doing something brother. it's in your dna to test things out lol. love the idea of making more d.c. i am wanting to see what else get's the pollen

peace

DJXX

Veteran
my Chunk D was insane...so be sure and hit the Riri and Chaco...love to have a few of those..DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts