What's new

I'm diggin' the new IC logo, what do you think?

I'm diggin' the new IC logo, what do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • No, I like the old one better

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old one. What's with the gray corn and blue leaves? :dunno: Is that supposed to be a bud?

I like the new text more.

Colors don't match the rest of the layout. The blue and lime are not included anywhere else on the page.

Agree with !!!

And it looks too cartoonish to me. The other one had more detail and looked more....I don't know....serious???

Nicoli

Veteran
Something weird about it, looks like a corn seed or husk logo or something as someone else mentioned. Old.

terry the trich

I like the new logo and have voted likewise, but i think some sort of background to it may look better to make it stand out more. I think this one stands out better and looks really smart (made by the same artist (Overgrowingkiwi))..
attachment.php
Just think the background really compliments it.. What do you peeps think?
This was the ICmag logo thread of which the winner was Overgrowingkiwi. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=193725.

Peace, Tel...:wave:

zenoonez

Veteran
I like the text a lot better but the logo itself I think should be bigger and the globe should have more contrast. All in all I think they are both fine but I don't like the new one any better than the last one.

C

CANNATOPIA

Just curious, how long till the new logo goes on the sweat shirts, IC Stuff, etc?

InlineMax

I like the new logo, just one qualm. The buds DO sorta look like corn but other then that I like it...looks "modern"

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I liked the Older-Old one.. you know, the one before this old one. :D
For real, I was trippin when they made all those changes.. now I'm like ..meh

BrainSellz

Veteran
It kinda looks like an eye without the ball....just makin reference to the fact that it looks like its missin somethin......maybe it would look not so "bland"....if the bottom leaves covered the bottom part of the world it might not look so "tacky"...that way it would all "blend"..... the earth needs some white subtle swirly clouds to make it look a little more real or "earth like".... mo.

it just looks like a blue ball sittin on top of some leaves....