What's new

i'm cravenmore but who isn't

Truth

Truth

shit like that happens when the hookers follow you home holmes ......... stay safe!

Greenmatter that is correct...no blow and hookers at the grow! This location was a bit cleaner than some other whore houses, but still subject to tax it seems.

G

greenmatter

a little duct tape and a ball gag is a good way to tighten security ........

what were we talking about?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
I tried to delete this account Friday night...the cops responded to a forced entry at gitmo, ugh! The guard at gitmo was able to keep po po focused on the break-in, doomsday was just narrowly avoided

The hood has gone crazytown I swear...

dont leave us now....your too funny to go

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Shit. Never a dull moment! Stay safe man. You never know what's going to happen.

Cravenmore online identity, a clown turns one year old

Cravenmore online identity, a clown turns one year old

Thank you all for the greetings and wishes as cravens first IC anniversary passes. The last few years have been very precarious from a security standpoint. 2010 I took on a warehouse/partner and all of my equipment was stolen before the sours even arrived. 2011 I rented a nice house but the landlord (lady) was in a bitter dispute that compromised my comfort so I folded after investing thousands of dollars, once again without growing even a twig.

I've settled on a few suburban residential locations, and shit just hit the fan at gitmo "home of the alpha male". It's a strange world we live in, when the victim becomes a suspect... So we'll go ahead and close the chapter on gitmo and move on to the next one.

Sooooo I went to my IC tab, clicked delete account, and confirmed...is there another step to "self destruct"? In the past I've shed some unflattering light on obese women, until my handle is banned!

Stay heavy peacin my floppy proppin sour homies

G

greenmatter

are you saying you're out ?

don't follow epstien into the light bro!

but whatever you gotta do to stay safe ..... do it

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Craven, shit's going mad with purim at the corner and all, hag sameach and security first no matter what.

shalom!

are you saying you're out ?

don't follow epstien into the light bro!

but whatever you gotta do to stay safe ..... do it

Well homie, if IC sent me an email with a confirmation code to delete account, I don't kno what email address is associated with craven

But even though IC isn't a security threat really, during times of heightened pressure the urge to purge is strong! Online identities, tawdry texts, straws and residue...the sacrificial lambs of a heady lifestyle!!

Peace to the homies, lurkers and whores

D

dramamine

Sooooo I went to my IC tab, clicked delete account, and confirmed...is there another step to "self destruct"? In the past I've shed some unflattering light on obese women, until my handle is banned!

Stay heavy peacin my floppy proppin sour homies

When all else fails, bring out Fat Britney...

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What you need to do is switch your old email to one you know, then use the confirmation code to delete.
Send me a heads up when you got a new handle fam :friends:

G

greenmatter

i would rather see ya safe than see ya often, and an ounce of prevention turns into several pounds of cured.

keep it kosher and give us a yell on easter:chin:

peace

T

The Sensi Rebel

Cravenmore, I can haz your floppy sour goodness? Just what I neeeeed!

Please. Can I haz

Ugh. This handle ain't so welcome anymore it seems. Where's the peace homies ?!?

Latest posts

Latest posts