What's new

im back lol! 24 plants 8,000 watts

Maina

Veteran
thats 20 plants the two walls weed 8 feet high each 12 feet long each 8 1000 watt bulbs sealed room co2 and 5 ton a/c a/c cools room number 2 also 4 bulbs. vert scrog buds are 12 inches of the light :woohoo:

DunHav`nFun

Proof POSITIVE that yas can keep plants close to the bare bulbs without fear from light bleaching and heat scorching with the proper heat removal techniques and environmental control....and yeah...

Horti-trellis was always hung in front of my racks after end of stretch , and end colas ALWAYS stayed within a ft`s distance of the 3 stacked 600`s every run....

Here`s hopin for 2.5 lbs per light/20-1 lb plants.....Hell....why not more ?...lol....

Respect....DHF.....:ying:....

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Maina are you using using coco or floor dry to get plants like that?

:D hahaha...

Nice work. Interested to hear the numbers.

Maina

Veteran
I have Ben gone to long ... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right ! I must be the Incredible Hulk after the last 12 months! Lol Glad to be back ! Still learning every day. Good and bad . So is life. Glad to see the crew :laughing:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maina! so great to see you posting up! Hope all is well man, always injoyed your shows and grow outs. Hope all is well hollar if you are in need.

Maina

Veteran
Not shore on numbers we will see . I have a big yealding mango that would kill this vert set up