What's new

im back lol! 24 plants 8,000 watts

Maina

Veteran
well the room is full. just geting lights on track. There is 8,MH 1000 watters but for veg, the top row is on for 12 hours then the bottom row comes on for 12 hours should work picks soon.

Maina

Veteran
also cuts are in cloner and new rounds under 6, 1000 veging for other rooms.I may have flitterd in and out of my grows but its becouse Im growing in size not just talking about it.and running a full time job thats 4,000 hours a year pluss all the rooms. Im not going to give a ballast number but lets just say :woohoo: .

D

DHF

well the room is full. just geting lights on track. There is 8,MH 1000 watters but for veg, the top row is on for 12 hours then the bottom row comes on for 12 hours should work picks soon.
I guarantee that whatchas`re doin will induce stretch along with increased internode spacing Bro......

Hope it works out fer yas in the long run........anytime yas cut off direct lumen exposure for angular light either above or below , the plants will stretch toward the light source to the point of being spindly and needing support to hold em up ......in late bloomage especially......

Botanicare`s "silicablast" @ 5 ml per gal will help with stemwall strength as well as give the plants a K/potassium burst , but it will raise ph so adjust accordingly.......anyways....

Over here on my bucket waitin fer updates M.......

Peace......DHF......:ying:....

Mister_D

Veteran
also cuts are in cloner and new rounds under 6, 1000 veging for other rooms.I may have flitterd in and out of my grows but its becouse Im growing in size not just talking about it.and running a full time job thats 4,000 hours a year pluss all the rooms. Im not going to give a ballast number but lets just say :woohoo: .

:respect: for running an large op and holding down a full time job. Looking forward to updates when time permits.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i am seeing this right, maina?
your top row of plants is like, in a cage? nice concept, hope it works well for u,

Maina

Veteran
IMAG0134-1.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

Maina

Veteran
I would call this a vert scrog. looking like in veg i will run 7000 watts in veg 8000 in flower. the top row i will scrog the plants threw the screan. veg 5 weeks from now and flip.alot of air flow 3000 cfm :woohoo: all in a 12x12x8 room 5 feet from screan to screan

D

DHF

Well Hell......Didn`t realize the plants were that size with the lights flippin on and off .....DOH!!!!.....Looks like a variety pack fer sure.......

When yas gonna flip em Bro......

Over here on my bucket.....and yeah.......Respect for livin/workin in the real world and handlin yo bidness on the side.......

Peace....DHF.......:ying:.......

Maina

Veteran
The 2 racks are on wheels ,so I can move them in and out.the bottom row is tied to the screen out flat,the top row will be scroged threw the screen . I now have a nice veg room to get a jump on things .veg room is 16feet long 12 wide 6000 watts

Maina

Veteran
Hey guys I have a chance to get some cuts of pre 98 bubba Kush is it worth it? They say yield sucks and its no good for vert but its a great smoke .help

Maina

Veteran
IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg
the new veg area as plants get bigger i will light of the last 2 ,1000 . now 4 , 1000 and a led on new clones. my elect, guy set me up good:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts