What's new

Im BACK,BITCHES!

G

SHWEET!!! all set up<<ready to pump out the kind:)
nice clean...set up man>>>gonna smash it<<<big, with the first round.

KingRalph

wow those are healthy plants sog, of course haha. and the tables filled in nicely, gonna be a jampacked room. keep rockin those tried and true tables man, this is gonna be a sight to see...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i feel like that fat black lady from the pinesol commercial is hiding around in those pictures somewhere.....:rasta:

pinesol.jpg
"the power of fresh!"

Y

yamaha_1fan

Sog, you mind telling me how you get the moms to be so bushy? I am in awe of the moms. I can not get my moms to bush out, I top, trim etc.

Flower room aint looking so bad either.

Nice show

sog army

day 20 update......

day 20 update......

Big H3rb , Shmoe, KR, CT, Marlo and everyone else.. thanks for stoppping by.. and for the thread love.. Heres some updated shots after the next got thrown on them.

Yamaha.. HOnestly bro.. I treat my mom like id flower it.. but i never do.. I just top it twice.. then lst those tops to the side of the pot..keep with it for about a month or so under decent light...I use penetrator and seaweed foliars.. and PBP, karma , calmag, hygryozyme , silica (barricade) and myco every time i feed. and I innoculate my promix with as many myco products as i feel comfortable with. Hmm... EWC tea is what i also use on days im not feeding.. Most the time.. hope that helped

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looks just perfect sog bro! funs up!

happy new year to you and all here!

guineapig

Veteran
Awesome power!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

Thanks for the update soggy......can't wait to see that trellis sagging!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woooooop !!!
I know it seems like it took time to you ..... but from here its amazing how fast you put that together !! Way to rock brother !!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
rockin it steady man, the ladies are looking beautiful and cant wait to watch you finish up this round, take care and puff er easy :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts