Crunchy Taco

UK Cheese day 38
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HAPPYTREE

looks umm so tasty , and doing it right.
I love that shot of the ultra sonja , it looks like a dandelion LOL.
Im gonna pullup a chair and take notes ....gr8 job SOG.
HT

blessed

that ultra sonja is looking very promising so early on. and that's the old rd that's been giving everyone headaches huh? still looks danky. packing up and hitting the road on saturday. should be there by the end of the month. i'll holla when i get settled in.

D

daddyhaze

Looking Awesome man! Imma pull up a chair! Sounds like you got the sick strains.

d4twamp

Nice work Mayne, where you at I'm in the REAL NOR CAL too...Reppin the dirty Five Thirty myself.......I noticed you grew out some Bubba Kush's in past grow logs, We got somw BK's rooting right now, it's a new strain in the stable, so any info you could give about veg/flowering of the BK would be greatly appriciated...

Oh btw SUBSCRIBED, I've got a chair pulled up and...here hit this shit:joint:

later, D4twamp

sog army

thanks guys for stopping by..

D4twamp..: Bubba kush was a really slow vegger for me.. Great in bloom just a lil slow at first..If you have pre98 id say its done before 73.. if you have katsu. done by 65ish... and katsu vegges way quicker....

and im in the northern 1/4 of the state.

donny darko

Very nice sog, how big are your pots on the tables. Do you go straight to flower from clone or do you give them a little veg first.

deace darko