What's new

I'm afraid of test Salivare

Ounahi

I'm planning to go to Seychelles next week for training. I'm wondering about the possibility of cannabis screening tests there. Although I don't consume regularly, only 2 or 3 times a month, I've used an anti-THC spray recommended by a friend. However, I still have concerns. I would appreciate your opinion on this spray or any other options you might recommend. It is crucial for me not to miss this trip, as it's a dream to go to Seychelles.

Thank you very much for your help.

acespicoli

If they test for dilution of urine this follow tip will fail urine must sometimes contain creatine and be yellowish...if not a drink a gallon.. 4 liters of water 3 hours before then a 12oz glass of water every 20min after your body will pass clear water no impurity.

Hope substances dont stand between you and the life you wish to live, best luck :huggg:

420PyRoS

Personally, for a week before, I'd be doing cardio. Sweating off some fat. Pushing the metabolism.

Then drink a good bit of water as acespicoli above said. Just don't drink so much you drop dead.

I've had to do a few tests in the military, and I would always piss in the cup mid stream. Never take the beginning or the end. Seemed to work.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts