What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm a new rider of the purple SAGE...

Burt

Veteran
Very pretty SAGE there!
I popped 3-got 2 females-one was a bit too indica for my tastes and was quite meaty smelling
the keeper is fantastic in every way-killer taste and a ridiculously clear buzz-very good yielder to boot-it could be a tad stronger i guess-if you compare it to diesel-it is more of a 4 hits does the trick as opposed to one or at most 2 good rips off the diesel :rasta:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Burt - I know what you mean about the meat - this pheno doesn't, but I can identify the 'direction' from mine that would go that way - very complex aromas indeed. I was pleased overall - very nice functional buzz, and extremely long-lasting. Next time it'll get a month cure if possible (fat chance!).