What's new

I'M A GROWER NOT A SMOKER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat5th

Zoe,

From your first experience...do you think you are done with weed? or just done with smoking it?

Many experienced smokers (myself included) have had the serious gagging coughs...it sucks...one of the main reasons i started vaping.

If you continue to try weed, i suggest eating it or vaping.

where you at? (rough idea, don't give yourself away) if you're in my area you can join our clan. We've always got edibles around and we have plenty of vape equipment for you to try.

Glad you got to finally give it a go.

peace!
Fifth.

so i'm def. done with smoking it. I just feel that it's kind of like willingly walking into a burning building and taking some deep breaths. Not sure yet if i wanna try vaping it mainly because of the expense of the machine but edibles sound enticing! doubt i live anywhere near you, tho :-/ middle of nowhere, ND.

mdcanna

hey Zoe,

glad you took the ride...don't be afraid to try it again, sometimes the first time isn't the best one. No pressure of course, but the second time seems to be the winner. Vaping is also an alternative as nowonknows said.

as for edibles --just be careful, they sometimes creep up on you. but that's just my take on em. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts