What's new

im a dad ic

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Congrats

You need to raise her right

I'm sick of all these little princesses that exist these days. They can be raised with all they need and turn out great, or they can be spoiled rotten and turn into succubuses.

My little sister is awesome, she just graduated HS and is headed to the U of M, she has a solid head on her shoulders and I told her I always have her back. She was raised right and knows what she wants out of life, which is odd to me, but great for her.

I told her at her grad party if she is ever in a situation up at school that she is unsure of to call me to get her a cab ride home. I was the trouble making, well, hell raising youth, I know she will never do anything like I did, but I know she will experiment. She was taking drinks from my beer and cocktails at her grad party, heh. I just wanted her to know that if she ever thought she needed help, I was right there, although I live thousands of miles away.

Girls are my favorite gender of most species. I love marijuana females just a bit less than human ones, heh

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats

You need to raise her right

I'm sick of all these little princesses that exist these days. They can be raised with all they need and turn out great, or they can be spoiled rotten and turn into succubuses.

succubi bro, they can become succubi.......

L

LuckyPunch

bigscoot BIG GRATZ for you bro .she is healthy thats so nice ...all the best for you and your family

luckypunch :biggrin:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^now train her from birth to be like Evelyn Salt, and infiltrate the government and become head of the DEA and legalize weed and then disband the DEA and quit. lol just kidding of course. just something about ninja spy babies is hilarious.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Big up, what a nice thing.... it must feel nice after all the waiting, well wishes from denmark and a soon to be father 1 august i sould hold my son

LOL Zepp, ninja spy babies

GanjaPharma

congrats! we waited many years and i am a much better father for it.
i suggest doing alot of upper body training....i wish someone had told me to start doin dumbbell curls when the pregnancy test came back positive...they should put that on the box!